1 owner, 23573 original mile 71 Goon

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, for a 2800 hp Camaro, I can guarantee you the pictures of that house is probably not the brainchild.  2800 hp Camaros take BIG MONEY.  Something that the OP doesn't appear to have, given the pictures.  Hell, just the base Camaro is 35,000 or something, isn't it?  Or maybe he means older Camaro.  I dunno.  I don't see anything to indicate anything other than someone with more dreams than realities.

But I COULD be wrong.

94SS

549ci worlds motor. Trip stage 800 shot blah blah. Suddenly everyone cares.

That Charger would be on the Chevelles ass, but a distant memory to the Cam. 5.25 1/8 on 400shot only second pass ever. Both passes started in right lane, finished in left.

Yet its awesome that the size of the neighbors house depicts how much you can invest in cars.

Your like my fuckng wife... have to say the same damn thing 100 different ways to get through. Tribute is in recogition of their style in Japan. Custom lower control arms to get the wheels cambered beyond imagination. Dont bring it up if you cant figure it out after that. That was as Barney style as it gets.

• Like 1

Your like my fuckng wife... have to say the same damn thing 100 different ways to get through.

94SS

549ci worlds motor. Trip stage 800 shot blah blah. Suddenly everyone cares.

That Charger would be on the Chevelles ass, but a distant memory to the Cam. 5.25 1/8 on 400shot only second pass ever. Both passes started in right lane, finished in left.

Yet its awesome that the size of the neighbors house depicts how much you can invest in cars.

Tell me again how this is in any way impressive to the guy in the left lane.

Your wife has my sympathy.

• Like 3

Your like my fuckng wife... have to say the same damn thing 100 different ways to get through. Tribute is in recogition of their style in Japan. Custom lower control arms to get the wheels cambered beyond imagination. Dont bring it up if you cant figure it out after that. That was as Barney style as it gets.

Well, I only asked twice and you only just now answered. 

Your wife probably thinks you're a country-ass dink as well. 

• Like 1

Both passes started in right lane, finished in left.  So you're saying your suspension isn't capable of handling the hp?  Whatever.  I call bullshit now.  Actually, no, not bullshit.  Shenanigans.

SHENANIGANS!!!

• Like 2

I get ridiculed by some of you for my ideas and this idiot gets away with whatever stupidity he can muster to spit out on his keyboard.

Not my house stupid

Test and tune, one car passes

Drifting-edge of control comp

Jayhawks huh. Try LSU

country dink lol. Your that friend we all have that we feel we should start charging to fix his crap cause he cant on is own and we are to pussy to say go away.

This forum is worthless if the best they have to test the testicular fortitude of a newb is you. Sit down, shut up and bring out a guy with knowledge and balls for my next test please.

• Like 1