1 owner, 23573 original mile 71 Goon

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11938854_10156115959535354_1078489191_n_

Oh... M. G.

Rather ambitious to expect usable down force at under 80 MPH. Why would you want down force on a drift car in the first place? Kinda defeats the purpose of maximum oversteer doesn't it? But I suppose an event that is judged subjectively (just like figure skating) on how much tire smoke you can make, needs all the visual help it can get. Camber and now wing.... pure clown shoes.

• Like 2

I'm just curious what's on the backside of the trunk where the wing is bolted. When these kinds of wings get used in superGT, they cut the trunk and run supports all the way down and tie in to the frame rails. Body sheet metal deflects too much for the force a wing that size puts down at 100mph+, defeats the purpose. If it's just bolted to the trunk lid, it's usability is cut more than in half.

• Like 2

You fucking guys are as ignorant as a redneck at a black panther party. Say anything for attention not knowing what your talking about.

Fucking stupid fucks. Ima stick around this shithole forum long enough for you fucking tools to circle jerk to my spoiler and talk shit knowing damn well your jealousy is eating you and we can all hear it munching.

Not much in drifting ProAm is under 80mph.

Tire smoke is a by product of the race, not the goal.

Downforce is the name of the game and oversteer wrote the rules.

Waste of time im sure.

Haters gonna hate huh

• Like 1

Lock. The car exterior is stock. The trunk is reinforced underneath to improve structural integrity. Also have a stock lid for daily. Drive it to work often.

Amazed how much some of you dont know, but want to pretend you do. Like how the fuck does downforce have anything to do with oversteer???

• Like 1

I will say some of those comments are negative, but I prefer functional park bench spoilers on cars that race.  There are plenty of cars at autocross with functional wings.  Not one is a gaudy piece of holed aluminum.  And fuck me running, I'm sorry dude, but that poor 240 looks hideous in my eyes.  But it's YOUR car, so if you like it, then that's the point.  Not many love my ugly race car with aluminum diamond plate fender flares (functional only) but then I revel in the fact that it's ugly.  Makes it that much better when you beat the Porsche in a rusty bucket.

It also looks like you need way more camber to drift appropriately.  But I could be wrong.

• Like 1

any time I wonder whether or not an odometer has flipped or not I take a peek at the lower left corner of the brake pedal pad. if the odometer is under 100k you will find almost no wear. if it's rolled over once the lower left corner of that pad will be worn visibly more than the rest.

No this is a forum where knowledge takes back seat to douchebaggery and fanboyism. Minimal fucks given of opinions, just nuts to meet so many girls into cars all at once.

Dreaded to showoff our 2800hp Camaro. Must be fake. There is no such thing as a true car. Never heard of a false one. Certain you meant "real" but thats ok.

• Like 1

A.d. not only is there no wear on the left of the pedal. Theres none on the right, top, bottom gas or clutch. No wear on any of them nor on the rubber floor mat. Seat belt clipped to side of the seat and may never been fastened.

What else would convince you??? Let me know and i will get pics. One ass said it would likely have original fuel pump and dizzy cap. I posted pics of them

• Like 1

Lol, fanboyism is for "drift" cars.  I won't deny there were some douchbag comments made in this thread.  Well, actually, in a lot of threads on Ratsun. 2800 hp Camaro, huh?  Cool beans, just not many people here would be excited about it.  It's a Camaro.  And 2800 hp is certainly only drag racing.  Not like you're going to be able to use it on a race track or autocross, or rally circuit for that matter.

However, you posted what you thought was cool.  Some of it was, I like the 620 in the background.  Some of it looked like a whale turd with a big fish hook still stuck in the back.  But that's just me.  And I'm saying this knowing full well I have an UGLY autocross car. :D

I will say you've been a pretty good sport even though people have been bashing your rides.

• Like 5

No this is a forum where knowledge takes back seat to douchebaggery and fanboyism. Minimal fucks given of opinions, just nuts to meet so many girls into cars all at once.

Dreaded to showoff our 2800hp Camaro. Must be fake. There is no such thing as a true car. Never heard of a false one. Certain you meant "real" but thats ok.

Andres131313 has a 2000hp 69 charger. rite on your ass....

• Like 3

Amazed how much some of you dont know, but want to pretend you do. Like how the fuck does downforce have anything to do with oversteer???

You fucking guys are as ignorant as a redneck at a black panther party. Say anything for attention not knowing what your talking about.

Fucking stupid fucks. Ima stick around this shithole forum long enough for you fucking tools to circle jerk to my spoiler and talk shit knowing damn well your jealousy is eating you and we can all hear it munching.

Not much in drifting ProAm is under 80mph.

Tire smoke is a by product of the race, not the goal.

Downforce is the name of the game and oversteer wrote the rules.

Waste of time im sure.

Haters gonna hate huh

Bull shit. There's no race, don't call it a race because the fastest way there is to just drive. It's all about showmanship (showing off) and tire smoke and that's not a sport it's just a spectacle. It's figure skating on wheels and subjective judging. Rear down force would increase rear traction and reduce/eliminate oversteer. With enough down force you couldn't 'drift'. Take that thing off unless it impresses the judges. Definitely take it off for the ride home.

No fucks for a Camaro of any hp, wrong forum for sure.

• Like 3