1 owner, 23573 original mile 71 Goon

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bored now.  But South Park reference did get me checking out episodes I've missed.  Going to go watch that now.  Better use of my time I figure, while I'm busy building my 3,000,000 hp Mustang.

• Like 2

Call it whatever you want. Built 2000hp. Kicked it up a bit. Frame tweaked left hard on far to old 275s got loose. In the jig now getting chutes and a bird cage. If your in Oklahoma we race down there alot. I will pm and you can come out. If you are involved in, and bare with me fatcat, not sure if its ok to call drag racing a "sport", we also have the Peach Chevelle "Panky"

• Like 1

I'm bored now. But South Park reference did get me checking out episodes I've missed. Going to go watch that now. Better use of my time I figure, while I'm busy building my 3,000,000 hp Mustang.

Me too. Im pretty much done here. Ive found the yard dogs, the welcoming party, the one who hates the system but goes with it and the ones along for the ride.

Pass the entry or to early to tell?

• Like 1

This has to be someone trolling. Or OP is just flat out full of shit. Only a member fucking with us or a complete dumb dick would claim to have a '94 SS F body...something that doesn't fucking exist. The SS line was dropped after '72 and didn't return until 1996. This feels like an HRH 3 year troll redux, either that or we have a prom night dumpster baby on our hands.

• Like 1

Was afraid to put Z28. Figured it would confuse these two so I put SS. My bad but everything ive said is gods honest truth. Matter o fact, Message me some numbers or words to write and hold in front of which ever car. Ill go to the shop after work and get you a pic. Fair??

If not, join these other two eating dicks. If its a troll, they will be photocrap. If legit, gets these fucking goons out of the way so i can figure out my own goon.

• Like 1

Yeah, actually I just went outside.  Have one cop on my corner, another down the street, then heard a cop on loud speaker issuing instructions a street over heading away from my corner.  My neighbor has a police scanner, he was going to go check it.  All sorts of shit going on.  Didn't hear any gunshots or anything, not sure what's going on.  Definitely a lot of interest all of a sudden.

• Like 1

Okay. Go hold a sign that says " I believe I can flyyyyy" standing in front of your wing.

Nah, I'm just fuckin with you cause you just asked for it there. And I do hate spoilers a lot. Cause I'm a hater. But I've got plenty o shit you can hate on, and so far you've only moderately lost your shit. So if you are a troll, you can do better. If not, well, you could always post the pic.

And I want to see the Z28 under the hood. Sort of proof, sort of cause I just wanna look.

• Like 1