1 owner, 23573 original mile 71 Goon

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

broSweet chevy bro you must race bros on that show with the other street bros

NPqO9bT.gif

hate those douchebags. except Asian. he straightened one of my swastika rims for me. showed me a set of OG Delorean rims he was getting ready to ship out too. I had no clue who he was until my stepson made me sit through an episode of that drek. when he popped up on the show my wife and I both laughed and told our son that we'd just done business with the dude.

• Like 2

LOL

"Check out this low mileage OG wagon worth oh-so-much..."

"...Watch me hack it up and piss everyone off, btw it will be on CL in 3 months when I lose interest".

Not convincing for a single minute.

Welcome to Ratsun.

• Like 1

Admittadly, I read the first page...... Lol. I hit "Post Reply" without realizing there were several other pages......

My reply was solely based on the first page. Lol...

WTF??? 13 pages later. You remind me of a buddy. He drank a few, didnt do his "research" took a chick to bed and woke up with his sister.

• Like 3

Anyhow, we bought another 510 today. Its a 72 Sedan, with 155k. Has original carpet underneath shag carpet. Body is rusty but the interior is unbelievable. I will get pics but the guy was original buyer with sales paperwork, maint history, parts catalog, 4 sets of boxed ANCO wiper blades. Tons of legit.

Asked $2700 he took $2000

• Like 3

"sr20cars"

I gotta hand it to you !!   You have gained a little respect and pitty for surviving the torture

and still hangin on.

You made this thread fun !

As you can tell some of us here are a little bored and Love to hop right in, on a Beat Down  !!

Sorry in advance !  Cuz I just can't help it ...

#Rehash #

Yo Yo Yo I got this pimp fly UNI-GOON. Yall gonna be so jelly ....

Here's sum nasty pic of my pristine vintage --Bald Tire.

What ! -- Yall are bunch a Fum Ducks and that moderator guy too.

Look over here instead at my Big, Ding-a-Ling- Wing... Yer  just Jelly again.. Lol !!

What ! - Driftin is the shit Yo.  I Gots Mad Underwhelming Downer Force .

What ! --  Well  My buddys got a Camaroo... Dumpin a Billion Trillion Hp. Yer Jelly !!!!

Ok Ok ..Sorry again , I got carried away... Welcome to Ratsun. where people spend cash restoring old beaters and are proud of it...

• Like 1

Anyhow, we bought another 510 today. Its a 72 Sedan, with 155k. Has original carpet underneath shag carpet. Body is rusty but the interior is unbelievable. I will get pics but the guy was original buyer with sales paperwork, maint history, parts catalog, 4 sets of boxed ANCO wiper blades. Tons of legit.

Asked $2700 he took $2000

Better.....

F20C comes to mind, but Im thinking I can take the swap out of the Z instead of selling it. It needs a little love on the top end, but a pair of fresh heads is never a bad idea. Q, what all do I need from the donor car besides the obvious? I hate electrical and I dont know who makes a harness or mount conversion. I could do a search, but your all right here already. Whos done one???

I guess if anyone needs a healthy 5spd, new clutch L20B swap???