• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

So this dude i know was standing in line at a convenience store with the Canby shirt i gave him on,,, and this guy walks up and starts chatting him up...  Apparently the old gent has 7 or 8 Datsun cars and a ton of parts in a warehouse ( not garage not lean to,, not under tarp,, not storage unit,,,, fucking warehouse)   somewhere,,  and is thinking of getting rid of them now...........  Gotta wait till next week to go over there

:frantics: :frantics:

Probably end up being fuckin A10 hatchbacks or 280z 2+2s   ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for my inevitable loss .

• Like 4

So this dude i know was standing in line at a convenience store with the Canby shirt i gave him on,,, and this guy walks up and starts chatting him up...  Apparently the old gent has 7 or 8 Datsun cars and a ton of parts in a warehouse ( not garage not lean to,, not under tarp,, not storage unit,,,, fucking warehouse)   somewhere,,  and is thinking of getting rid of them now...........  Gotta wait till next week to go over there

:frantics: :frantics:

Probably end up being fuckin A10 hatchbacks or 280z 2+2s   ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for my inevitable loss .

So, you like them Datsoon vehicles, eh? We like'em too! 

BlindSpotDeliverance5.jpg

• Like 1

does anyone ever feel like their enemies are just immature????????

to take on the position of a rival you gotta be a little immature, maybe because you never had the balls to face the problem head on.

Anyway....... datsuns

• Like 1

Stuck in a mixer in the middle of a cow pasture in a flood because a foreman just couldn't believe the radar image that showed a line of storms stretching from mexico to Kansas. Pretty sure the red eyes in the woodline are a pack of coyotes waiting to buttfuck us all just before the vultures swoop down to nosh on our gonads and gizzards.

• Like 4