• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I LOVE Weird Al!!! Dammit! Always missing something!

True story:

First concert I ever went to was Weird Al and it was at the San Joaquin county fair in Stockton about 20 years ago and totally by accident. So I'm wandering the fair and I realize holy crap Weird Al is playing on this crappy little stage and just killing it. I'm talking super shitty venue like a kids party magician stage and almost no crowd and he is still just giving it his all. Lots of respect for Weird Al. Wish I had known about this earlier I would've gone over.

• Like 3

I saw him in San Diego.  Dude definitely cares about presentation.  Switched into different costumes for every song in the show.  Mad props to Weird Al!

What was mass about that? One innocent was murdered in the name of jihad. I do not wish to be callous, only point out that inaccuracy breeds fear and contempt. It's what the media relies on.

What was mass about that? One innocent was murdered in the name of jihad. I do not wish to be callous, only point out that inaccuracy breeds fear and contempt. It's what the media relies on.

Note the capitalization of Mass. As in, he was murdered at Mass. Catholic priest. It shouldn't need explaining. I'm calling it still funny.

C67F3833-A42D-430E-A865-57070EB12556.jpg

• Like 3

True story:

First concert I ever went to was Weird Al and it was at the San Joaquin county fair in Stockton about 20 years ago and totally by accident. So I'm wandering the fair and I realize holy crap Weird Al is playing on this crappy little stage and just killing it. I'm talking super shitty venue like a kids party magician stage and almost no crowd and he is still just giving it his all. Lots of respect for Weird Al. Wish I had known about this earlier I would've gone over.

same story but evergreen fairgrounds out in Monroe for me. Enjoyed the shit out of that show
  • Like 1