• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hearing chatter that the plagiarism was intentional and a ploy for media. Get her in the spotlight. Any press is good press concept that Trump has certainly embraced thus far. What do you think?

• Like 1

Perhaps but not the route I would've taken. She comes off looking like a dumbass and by extension Trump even more so than he already is. They're both fucktards.

Well, it worked for this Fucktard! 

• Like 2

Nissan Frontier. VG33. When the truck starts to get hot (according to the gauge). I can turn off the AC and the gauge goes to normal temp almost instantly. Within a second or two. I can't imagine it actually is cooling off that fast so I'm curious if it's somehow voltage or gauge related. Any thoughts?

So when I roll up the windows, especially the one that struggles and strains the motor, the temp gauge goes up. I can bounce the gauge with the window button. This is voltage related. So, could the alternator be at fault? Battery seems solid. Optima red. Holds charge for weeks and runs stereo for several hours. Regulator? Alternator? Actual temp gauge ground?

i'm sorry i'm still sometimes surprised when i see vtr actually type a response

Right? I'm imagining VTR as a mute...unable to speak; scribbling responses on a dry erase board strung around his neck.

Or C/P memes in person from his iPad.

So when I roll up the windows, especially the one that struggles and strains the motor, the temp gauge goes up. I can bounce the gauge with the window button. This is voltage related. So, could the alternator be at fault? Battery seems solid. Optima red. Holds charge for weeks and runs stereo for several hours. Regulator? Alternator? Actual temp gauge ground?

Common ground?

Find a schematic, not diagram. See what othet components are along this wire/feed.

• Like 2

Right? I'm imagining VTR as a mute...unable to speak; scribbling responses on a dry erase board strung around his neck.

Common ground?

Find a schematic, not diagram. See what othet components are along this wire/feed.

Not the first time this truck had a grounding issue. I'm on the hunt!

i'm sorry i'm still sometimes surprised when i see vtr actually type a response

U1TvFTc.gif

5bea3c63-d5b5-4f86-8275-dc10fb0f5906.gif

wsf5ilw.gif

• Like 2