• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm arguing with some douchebag on Fuckbook.  Yes, I know it's stupid.  Some guy in the church of L series group was asking about removing valve springs without a valve spring compressor and I told him a socket and a hammer make quick work.  So this "proper" guy pipes up it's only for scrap heads and if you want bent valves and burred keepers, then go at it!  And so I told him not to hit the socket with a sledgehammer and to stop worrying about it, posted a video of Ugly Betty running 7800 rpm with the valve springs I put in from Schneider.  And I got the old ones out by pressurizing the cylinder and hitting it with a socket and hammer because it was much easier and no head removal! :)

So now I'm just retarded because I'm arguing on the internet, but I razzed him a bit more after he one-upped my video by posting some el-mirage video of someone with an L20A running 9300 rpm.  I goaded him a bit more, and posted my "hack job" video of prelubing the KAZ24 motor using a screwdriver, lol.  Went to the dude's fuckbook page and I don't see a picture of Datsun one, so there you go, that just says it all.  Know it all behind the keyboard. :D  (Not saying I'm not, hehe.)

• Like 1

Here's what I did today:

Got rid of 650 pounds of scrap.

gracieroofing1_zpsnuny8tnj.jpg

Loaded up 3000 pounds of roofing material!

gracieroofing2_zpspyaqxh6r.jpg

gracieroofing3_zpsasy2joqa.jpg

The stacks in the background kind of blend in.  I only have a pallet and a half of asphalt shingles.

• Like 2