• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you glad you don't live in Asia?  Although Japan has these too.  I thought yellow jackets and hornets were bad here, how about one 10 times the size?!  F me running, I would make a full scale war on those things if they were here.

• Like 2

Fuck those things, so he just let's them drown in there own juice? Why?

But to answer why, that honey is considered to have health benefits because it contains the hornet toxins. Eastern medicine stuff.

• Like 1

.....japan is part of Asia....

I agree, but I can see the argument made that Japan is an island, not part of the continent.

Torturing insects is fucked. Straight up. Fuck that guy. If he's gotta kill em, make it quick. Hornets don't attack humans, they defend themselves. I get not wanting them around your house, but having them struggle for ten hours and filming their death is fuct beyond.

• Like 2

but why do they chuck in a couple live ones to drown? for flavor ? just curious

I'm guessing that alive, they struggle and maybe attack, releasing the toxin into the honey? I'm just spitballing.

That said, I'm not a fan of long slow deaths for anything. I come from a family of avid hunters and have no qualms about killing animals for their uses or because they have become a REAL danger. But not even a bug deserves a 10 hour drowning.

• Like 2