• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

14202787_1271490232914252_77376317946163

I think I saw a ho the other morning at work. I was trimming the bushes out front while waiting to go out on a job and this... this... thing came around the corner of the building. What few people there are on the street at 7:30 are heading to work so this one really stuck out. Across the street is a soup kitchen at the church but those fucks (that have cell phones, smoke, and sometimes arrive in cabs) don't show up until the sun is nice and warm to hang out. It was cool out. This chick was homely, (crack whore) skinny and had a skirt? (more like a thin tea towel) up to the ass crack, a sleeveless blouse with fuchsia colored bra straps showing. (I remember when women would never be in public with under garments showing but this has all slowly changed. In many cased for the better but more often a poorly thought out attempt at chique,......... but I digress.) Even so, what wasn't so douchy at 11:00  was over the top for 7:30) The look of shock on my face must have deterred her from coming any closer, for I surely feared she was going to ask for change or something.... and I had hedge clippers in my hand. Was this just a walk of shame? maybe.   

• Like 3

I just laughed like a fucking loon. The new afternoon bartender came in with one of these on. My first impression was that she is easy. This helps hammer things down. Thank you

Thats supposed to cover the adams apple. Bitch don't suck dick, the dude does.