CANBY 2016 CANT WAIT

Ranman72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess.... Using Mobile wants to get to last page without going through whole thread but currently has nothing to comment cause he's gotta read back a few pages to see what's happening.

mobile version automatically gets the last page. or from the last post you've read so possibly you're right.....

Didn't a certain someone piss on someone else's car year before last?

That certain someone -the pisser - is not newb.

It's all perspective, I think. Plenty of awesome people in the community, but I think they're diluted by the crowd who got into datsuns because they saw hellaflush pics of a datsun on Instagram and want internet fame.

Here I am just wanting to drink beer with other greasy dudes who enjoy wrenching on junk cars.

• Like 6

Tough decision on where to go, the "HOLY GRAIL" of Datsuns considered by some to be Canby. Or add another 2 to 3 hour drive to a 1st time agenda that I am not aware of the facilities available and will probably be warmer than Canby. Wish there were some pics of where the Eugene meet will be.

Or just say screw it and wait to go to Blue Lake instead of either of the other two

• Like 1