CANBY 2016 CANT WAIT

Ranman72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

One of my co-workers/teammates just requested the 2nd week of June off.

His time off request was approved.

Fuck. Which means I will probably get denied time off.

You know when it is, put your vacation in as soon as possible.

Hobo, say something to make your daughter cry, then call work while she's crying in the background and tell them you're both sick and having explosive diarrhea. The explosive part is important, no one questions that especially if there's a kid crying in the background...

• Like 4

Hobo, say something to make your daughter cry, then call work while she's crying in the background and tell them you're both sick and having explosive diarrhea. The explosive part is important, no one questions that especially if there's a kid crying in the background...

Sounds like you're speaking from experience.

Sounds like you're speaking from experience.

I am! not with a kid, but I know hobos a dad so why not use that to his advantage, right? Haha

But anything that will make the situation uncomfortable works. Using blue balls would be hilarious! On a side note, at my first job (I was 15 or 16) I told my boss my grandma was in the hospital so my coworker (who was my best friend) who gave me a ride and I had to leave. He believed us because who would question that, so we went and got baked and I got a call that my grandma was actually in the hospital. I felt like a little bastard but hey, I got out of work!

Moral of the story, don't leave work to get baked, leave work to make it to Canby so you can get baked there.

• Like 1

if your calling out sick tell them you have it coming out both ends trowing up and diaria 

problem solved 

remember no excuses   just be there

:fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  

• Like 3