CANBY 2016 CANT WAIT

Ranman72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mojo510

Diego, I just made a new topic about this very thing in events, we will be talking about it in this next meeting. Hope to move meetings to a Sat or Sun at the shop in Portland, I'd like to do things different to freshen up things and hopefully attract more Datsuns to the meeting.

Steve

DNW

Welcome Steve.

I hope to one day join you guys up in Oregon. I do love it up there. It's a bit of a trek to make it for me, so it'll take some doing. But I live through the pics and stories. Keep this show fun and as easy as possible. In my experience that's what keeps events strong.

Now let's try to keep things hot tub related...

You guys really have taken this a bit too far though. The only way it would be okay would be the z. And it would need to drive under its own power. Re-circ the tub through the L28. Figure out a way to have a motorcycle clutch, throttle, and steering above water. Drive really, really slow.

• Like 1

How long of a vacation are you taking this year? Where you going after the show?

There is not a single one of you I want to share a tub with. 

First is the trip down to Canby, everything after is cake. Last year I went northeast ending in Calgary. This year if I have the funds I'd like to go north to Hudson's Hope, northern BC and Alberta border near Dawson Creek/Fort St. John. My son lives there and they just had a baby boy Sunday. Road trip

• Like 1