CANBY 2016 CANT WAIT

Ranman72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lazy fucking white people.  That's what they should do for prison.  Big expanses of fields, make them pick the foods that feed them.  That would be interesting.  I think it would help a lot of people on the wrong path get to the right path.

• Like 4

Lazy fucking white people.  That's what they should do for prison.  Big expanses of fields, make them pick the foods that feed them.  That would be interesting.  I think it would help a lot of people on the wrong path get to the right path.

If we did this, what would the fine folks from south of our borders do?

HEY!! i pick out my own vegetables,,, hell i even went to safeway yesterday and picked my own oranges..

And on my way home i stopped at Vics pizza and picked a slice of the vegetarian pizza and it came with potatoes and onions,,,,,,, bro.

• Like 6

HEY!! i pick out my own vegetables,,, hell i even went to safeway yesterday and picked my own oranges..

And on my way home i stopped at Vics pizza and picked a slice of the vegetarian pizza and it came with potatoes and onions,,,,,,, bro.

You're hired!

• Like 1

gotta shoot someone 

or something  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

You know, the last 8 pages are really not at all on topic. Except Loren O's latest update. Lots of first timers and regulars come here to see what's happening with all the changes at North West and they see this? I don't think this is serving a purpose any more than

CANBY 2017 CAN'T WAIT would. I blame myself too.

So talk it up about this years up coming Canby car show. What you're bringing, how you're getting there, asking for time off work, the weather.... and weather SMOKE will show up, pumping up your tires, getting your Datsun ready, trip planning, camping out, Bar-B-Q, name tags, vendors, seeing old friends you only get to see once a year, trading parts, seeing shit you have never seen before, muddy-buddies, Tazer Olympics, ass pennies, where's the best coffee.... There's more to talk about than 'It's been cancelled"

• Like 2