CANBY 2016 CANT WAIT

Ranman72

Fritz you coming down? Take your goon and sleep in it. Nothing like waking up Sat morning, climbing out the tail gate and stumbling through a field of Datsuns, I mean NOTHING like it.

Not sure yet, suppozzed to be heading east with the family this year, niagra at least maybe farther. That trip is to start Canada dayish

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if your calling out sick tell them you have it coming out both ends trowing up and diaria

problem solved

remember no excuses just be there

:fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

Well excuses have to be involved to get there, just don't try to give us excuses for NOT being there! Haha

• Like 2

I'm going to bring a water noodle for my wagon this year.  That spot where the back seat folds down just needs a little something to make it even when the seats are folded forward.  Other than that, it was damn comfy.

• Like 1

Mr.BigTanker I would assume has one.  If not, his handle is sharkpoo. ;)  Jacuzzi would be nice.  Might have to do that in the hardbody though.  Little easier to make watertight in the bed.

• Like 1

I am capable of hauling over 300 gallons of cold water, but unlike firewood, water moves around when going around turns and starting and stopping, so that is over a ton of water wanting to do it's thing while my truck is wanting to do another thing, I don't like it, so I don't haul water around anymore, but if someone wants to borrow my water tank, you can buy it for a $100.00 and do with it what you will.

By the way, I had over 2000 gallons of water in my garage raising fresh water fish, but didn't make any money, so gave up on it with a little bit of help from the city, they didn't like how I was heating the fish room, so I had to get rid of it all according to them.

Here was my fish room, it was mostly automated except for heat and feeding.

wayne%252527s%252520planes%252526things%

You can see the wood stove I used to heat the room, they didn't like that at all.

P3080014.JPG

P3080013.JPG

• Like 4