Merry Christmas everyone

If the word Christmas offends you.... well good. Be damned if I'll greet anyone with 'Seasons Greetings'. As a lapsed 'christian' and never one to miss a chance to insult all hypocritical religions, I say Merry Christmas! Good wishes to all!!!

I work for a company that makes big flying tubes. We were told not to say Merry Christmas? SERIOUSLY! On my way in today I got a Merry Christmas from everybody that passed me by.

• Like 3
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes,It is christmas once again and the time has just flown by.  It is also a time for us to relize no matter how good or bad it has been, that this is a time for giving.  I myself would would like to wish all of us Ratsuners and your families a merry christmas and a safe one.  We also must remember our followers who have passed on and those who or for whatever reasons are not going to be with their familes.  Lets keep the roads safe for all and hope the best for everyone........

• Like 1

If the word Christmas offends you.... well good. Be damned if I'll greet anyone with 'Seasons Greetings'. As a lapsed 'christian' and never one to miss a chance to insult all hypocritical religions, I say Merry Christmas! Good wishes to all!!!

Season's Greetings was the 80's. Today it's "Happy Holidays!"

Damn that politically correct bull, I am atheist but I still say MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas to all, unless you are Jewish, then I hope you Hanukkah went well, as today was the last day.

• Like 1

Happy Zombie Jesus Day indeed!!! :rofl: My old assistant manager used to get so mad when I said that. Jesus can take a joke, why couldn't he?

I think you are thinking of easter when the "resurrection" happened, this is just a birthday party.

This time of year always makes me think of my ex-girlfriends, every where I go I am always reminded of them, HO HO HO.

• Like 1