POST CARS YOU CANT STAND

That poor infiniti. :(

My dad drives a stupid 2001 Chevrolet Venture one of worse pieces of shit I had the unfortunate to drive. The 3.4L V6 are the weakest V6 in the world on top of it being FWD and heavier than hell. Just how bad was it well the engine decided to blow up on me once when driving back home it was well maintained well a rod had went threw the block still drove out of the freeway somehow. Sorry I am not gonna bother putting up a pic of the monstrosity.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand people that are mega fanbois over a certain car, which then leads them to believe the rest of the brand is perfect.

Here's one for you Toyota lovers always talking Toyota this, Toyota that.  (HRHcat19 or something, you guys are the same right?? lol)

While in a chat talking about a wrecked hit and run r32 Skyline (http://www.kptv.com/story/19204905/rare-racecar-destroyed), which the news report calls a "Extremely rare racecar" and someone is defending this mostly stock unmodified street car should be called a race car (I don't know where these "people" came from they were just there), a Supra fanboi shows up:

2jznoshit: I feel like you people are ignoring the bigger picture, it's a fucking Nissan, it's barely above a Honda. It's not like this guy had a supra for fucks sake, he had an overhyped piece of junk. Raise your standards.
Me: ^^ Toyota fan?? LOL
2jznoshit: Just someone who finished high school, the basic test to determine if a car company is worth talking about is if they offered a V12 to their consumers, not just their race teams
Me: V12 in a vip luxo barge, oh yeah!! (I knew he was talking about a Toyota Century, which I just found out made a whopping 310hp out of 12 cylinders lol)
2jznoshit: Hey, that's the test, don't like it? Tough shit fan girl. The V12 is the pinnacle of 4 stroke engine, and as a company if you never offered one, you don't deserve recognition.
Me: Kids these days.
2jznoshit: Yeah, it's "kids" holding companies to higher standards, those irresponsible little shits.
Me: Just the companies, and not themselves??
2jznoshit: I hold myself to the same standard, I would never invest into a sub standard company like Nissan. Please don't be upset that you don't have the same constitution.
Me: Indeed, you are showing your true level of standards in your opinions and comments.
2jznoshit: I'm glad you're finally starting to see it.

... and then I hit the ignore button before got myself into trouble regulatin' on his punk ass.

Dumb kid had the ultimate machine, a second gen poopra (stock, unmodified from what I could tell from his profile), probably something his parents bought him.  Even that wrecked r32 (non GTR) would still pwn his slow POS lol.  I really wanted to reach through the screen and slap the stupid out of his head, know how many years of slapping that would require.  Still do.  He's just as bad as the 1JZ/2JZ lemmings, or the LSx worshippers.  Anyway...

4390259007_2f2f497987.jpg

-Robert

• Like 1

See we can use this method ;) make a super efficient Datsun Gas/electric hybrid......

Scale that up at 746 watts per hp to a reasonable size and you would have to add two and a half tons of extra magnets and support to hold it, and bigger brakes to stop it and bigger springs to suspend it and...........

• Like 2

Keep your heads in the sand as deep as you can my ostrich friends,,, the future will pass you by,,, , no mattter how scared of it you are..

Says driver and advocate of a 45 year old discontinued car and company that changed it's name and moved on......

• Like 3

Keep your heads in the sand as deep as you can my ostrich friends,,, the future will pass you by,,, , no mattter how scared of it you are..

Says driver and advocate of a 45 year old discontinued car and company that changed it's name and moved on......

fbz_1befcae3ac4af2c3c12c223664f1da3b_zps

• Like 4