• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuckin temp services.....

mid 90's Camaros 

96blueRS_030404_01.jpg

Power of a Cutlass Ciera with less than half the room. Interior full of Pinto quality oversized plastics. Headgaskets don't stand a chance!

9th generation Ford f150 E100 1987~ 

Ford_F-150_XL_Reg._Cab.JPG

Ford-Econoline-E150-Images-2.jpeg

As a fan of the 302 engine I am ashamed of the late 80's Ford trucks/vans. Way underpowered and absolute shit fuel economy. The engine is blanketed with vacuum lines and the double throttle body assembly is complete garbage! Cardboard interiors and plastics all rot in the sun. Power windows, electrical switches, all garbage! And if you have dual tanks, the electronic valve will eventually fail/leak and is a pita combined with frame mounted electric pumps which require these fuckers so inappropriately named "ford quick connects". Seriously, it's a learned art.

2012-05-04_145631_quick_connect_tools.jp

I have at least 3 sets.

Honda fucking Civic (1990's) 

124BEC0B-324C-4A25-9189-DF49BDF9E5EC_10.

Timing belts, monopolized overpriced parts (even fluids), bodies are very easily damaged, and I absolutely hate the way they drive! 

• Like 1

What the fuck is a twomp?

Have I been clean for too long?

Na, I've been all "potted up on the weed" (as fox news calls it) for years, I'm pretty darn sure I have never heard that. Then again, I never buy just 20 bucks worth, I wouldn't even make it home before I needed more.

• Like 3

Work source is a place that unemployed people go and get a job for the day, or a week, or a month, or an hour, it depends on what it is and how stoned you are.

What the fuck is a twomp?

Have I been clean for too long?

twomp.... two 'dimes' four 'nickles' a little less than two 'lids'

• Like 1

Fuckin temp services.....

mid 90's Camaros 

96blueRS_030404_01.jpg

Power of a Cutlass Ciera with less than half the room. Interior full of Pinto quality oversized plastics. Headgaskets don't stand a chance!

You forgot the part about you couldn't "pull" the motor-you had to lift the car and drop it out from underneath.

• Like 2