POST CARS YOU CANT STAND

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Horrible Prius

2008_Toyota_Prius_(NHW20R)_liftback_(201

It honestly makes me rage. If I see you driving one of these shit boxes I am automatically on the offensive. Let's put it in perspective. My 1978 Datsun B210GX gets the same highway mileage. More money will be spent on a Prius than has been spent over almost 40 years of maintenance on my car which has been the workhorse for several families. The Prius is the least eco friendly car ever produced and is personally responsible for substantial environmental damage. And worst of all, it is absolutely hideous!

Seriously.... Then even started to give them some nicer body lines before promptly cross breeding it with a fucking Tran-Am whose mother was raped by an Edsel  

2014-Toyota-Prius-Hybrid.png

I happen to live in a college town full of ridiculously stupid bitches driving Priusi covered in "earth friendly" stickers. The world would be a better place without them. (both the cars and college tards)

The Dodge Neon

1997.jpg

Even as a young child I hated these cars. How the hell did they keep making these for a decade 

I called it the ugliest car ever when I was still in elementary school (before the Aztek was made, I think) The headlights had a lot to do with it.

And the 8" tire/fender gap... stock. 

If the Neon was a woman it would be this one. 

14987.jpg

Sure, you could get some good miles out of her and she'd get the job done. But ugly, slow, and probably doesn't smell too great. (ever been in a Neon? maybe it's a mix of plastics and glues. I don't know. Think nursing home, the lower class ones.) And yeah, those glasses.

Pontiac Aztek, nuff said. 

4pontiac_aztec.jpg

The Majority of Mercedes Benz made after 1985. 

Dependability, drive-ability, and looks all went downhill. And what bugs me most; 2 feet of plastic trim.

1986-300e-1.jpg

mercedes_benz_560_sel_large_11407.jpg

I grew up with 300td's 

Here's a comparison

1984_Mercedes_Benz_300TD_Station_Wagon_F

TB12_r125_01.jpg

1994- Ford Mustangs

Dislike the looks as well as the engineering. 

13721d1151981815-100_1222.jpg

No matter what you do to them they are still tacky.

264465.jpg

Especially the ass, and it's all about the ass.

CIMG1750.jpg

It was one of those things people couldn't get enough of. Your daddy wasn't cool if he didn't drive a new Mustang.

My dad drove this

img_f_424527374-1520560350.jpeg

And parked it in a driveway full of Datsuns.

Mustang, synonymous with douchebag.

1994- Dodge Ram

They never should have gone round! Those grills  :sick:

1994-dodge-ram-6_600x0w.jpg

Si1nJcg.jpg
Everything about this. Especially the people that drive them. You know they have never actually gone crawling but they will shit talk like there is no tomorrow. I had a jeep guy try to convince me that his jeep was better than my 80 series Land Cruiser because he had important things like a winch and off road lights.

Oh and my girlfriend drives the small hatchback Prius and I don't think its terrible.  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:

I have something to say about this Jeep thing. I have always had older CJs and yes, they are mostly a pile of shit, but I like them. Anyway, I decided to be more social and go on one of these off-road excursions with like 50 people. I am honestly not sure if I have ever felt anger on that level before I went on that trip. I was toward the rear of the pack (because of my uncoolness of not having ninety thousand dollars worth of gizmos hanging of my Jeep). The entire trip was really just like being stuck in fucking rush hour traffic, but for like 8 hours. And, I still have ZERO idea what all the slow going was about, we never went over ANYTHING that I could not have taken a 1980 Oldsmobile over. It was shit that you would not even have enter your mind as a tough spot, just something you bump over and hold your beer a little different. 

I got up before everyone in the morning, loaded my shit and headed back the way we came up. Driving totally normal, I shaved like 4 hours off of the trip in. On the flip side of that, I went with a group of folks in fiberglass dune buggies last summer on a similar type trip. Shit......you almost won't those guys to slow down so you can see some scenery.

• Like 1

I have something to say about this Jeep thing. I have always had older CJs and yes, they are mostly a pile of shit, but I like them. Anyway, I decided to be more social and go on one of these off-road excursions with like 50 people. I am honestly not sure if I have ever felt anger on that level before I went on that trip. I was toward the rear of the pack (because of my uncoolness of not having ninety thousand dollars worth of gizmos hanging of my Jeep). The entire trip was really just like being stuck in fucking rush hour traffic, but for like 8 hours. And, I still have ZERO idea what all the slow going was about, we never went over ANYTHING that I could not have taken a 1980 Oldsmobile over. It was shit that you would not even have enter your mind as a tough spot, just something you bump over and hold your beer a little different. 

I got up before everyone in the morning, loaded my shit and headed back the way we came up. Driving totally normal, I shaved like 4 hours off of the trip in. On the flip side of that, I went with a group of folks in fiberglass dune buggies last summer on a similar type trip. Shit......you almost won't those guys to slow down so you can see some scenery.

Go crawling with Land Cruiser guys. You might get poked a bit for being a Jeep guy but all in good fun. We actually take on trails. And legitimately crawl them. I don't think I've ever gone above 1200 RPM when crawling. Once I am done with my 510 my net project is converting my LC to a diesel. Cummins 6BT.

I am actually Jeepless at the moment. I go through phases where the horrid memories of it falling apart like a big wheel being ridden by a fat kid fade into fondness and I buy another...I am not there just yet. I want another FJ40, but I don't want to mortgage my house to get one. Also, I'm not a big fan of crawling personally. I'm more of a desert runner, thus the buggy I have, much more fun to me.

What exactly did go on in the early 90's with German and most other cars? Everything turned from classy to tempurpedic crap, gawd things got ugly. 

I always thought it was me being a vintage snoob but even stuff from the early 2000 looks more timeless. Early crotch rockets actually used to look cool in there own way up until around 94 and now are just starting to come back around. FORD took the cake.

Si1nJcg.jpg

Everything about this. Especially the people that drive them. You know they have never actually gone crawling but they will shit talk like there is no tomorrow. I had a jeep guy try to convince me that his jeep was better than my 80 series Land Cruiser because he had important things like a winch and off road lights.

Oh and my girlfriend drives the small hatchback Prius and I don't think its terrible.  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:

I would totally beat one of these mercilessly if I could afford one outright.

This is why I go out with a select few buddies. We all know what we are doing (for the most part) and tend to smash our way through the woods at a decent pace.

As far as a car I hate...you guys have hit the highlight reel pretty well :lol:

• Like 1