POST CARS YOU CANT STAND

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Na, I've been all "potted up on the weed" (as fox news calls it) for years, I'm pretty darn sure I have never heard that. Then again, I never buy just 20 bucks worth, I wouldn't even make it home before I needed more.

I love the price of weed where everyone grows their own... Mainland prices are absurd.

I love the price of weed where everyone grows their own... Mainland prices are absurd.

What are you talking about? Mainland prices are absurd? When i lived in CA you can get medical bud for $20 and eighth of top shelf!

In WA it's roughly $5/g. ....... Now when I lived in Idaho?? That's a "no tolerance" state on the legality side of it..... therefore it was $65/eighth for regular bud from Canada. But thats a whole 'nether thread for that discussion!

Fucking Fieros

38470000001_large.jpg

v6compartment.jpg

Worked on a basket case all summer. When it came down to timing the engine I pretty much bailed. It's an act just to get it to TDC.

Loved the look. Always said they should have got the 3.8 Grand National engine or a 4 bbl 4.1

• Like 2

I used to own a Fiero. In my Junior year of high school (1991) I saw one on a used car lot and fell in love. 1984 Fiero 2M4. Got it for $3000. Paid $1000 down, and my dad cosigned on the two year loan. First car I ever bought with all my own money. Drove it and loved it for two months, man, that little car would fly and the chicks loved it! Scored me a lot of ass! For TWO months. Then the piece of junk glass duke engine threw a rod out the side of the damn block. Dad was broke as he was recently divorced with maxed out cards, I had no credit, and as a full time student with a part time job, fixing it was not going to happen. The owner of the car lot was SUPPOSED to be a friend of my Dad's, but wouldn't do nothing for us, bank wouldn't give us any more credit, extend the loan and add any money, etc. So he told them "we are not making any more payments, come get the piece of shit out of my driveway before I have a friend haul it to the junkyard and watch it be crushed, I'll take a video and send it to you!" And then he hung up. A tow truck was there that afternoon to haul it off! That POS was strike one for Garbage Motors. Strike two was the 97 Fireturd Formula I had, piece of junk had the same problems over and over for five years. Headlight motors x4, window motors X3, water pump X2, retarded upside down Distributor it freaking leaked on X2, and Intake manifold gaskets x3,  Thank the gods I only had to change spark plugs ONCE, because JESUS H CHRIST, WHAT A PAIN! Then there is the weak S10 rear differential which could not handle the 300hp the car made stock that I had to rebuild once. All these problems the Camaro and Firebirds had since 1993 and good old GM knew about them for years but continued to use the same crappy parts in them right up until 2002 when the last ones rolled off the assembly line. AND THEY WONDERED WHY THE MUSTANG OUTSOLD THEM BY THE HUNDRED THOUSANDS? I dunno, maybe QUALITY? Strike three is the damn 00 Saturn I just bought for my daughter, hell I thought with Honda's help they would have gotten this one right... WRONG!  They keep skipping over it with the damned sorry ignition switch recall that I rigged to make it stop fucking switching positions when the car hit a bump in the road as I don't want my little girl to die, and stop locking up every time the damn key was remove so you have to beat the shit out of it with a hammer!

I have never bought anything from them new, all used. So I have never really supported them. Until the Fiero my Dad WAS a hardcore Chevy man, afterwards he switched to Fords! And I feel the same way! Then there is the fact I worked as a technician for a Chevy dealer for two years and saw the same damn problems on the same cars over and over fixed under warranty as cheaply as possible, out of warranty repaired properly. Yeah, you need a "GOODWRENCH" because you are going to be real busy fixing their screw ups! I worked for Ford for 10 years prior, yeah they had recalls and problems as well, BUT THEY FIXED THEM RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. They actually cared about their customers, not just their money. Then there is how they handled this recent recall I just mentioned, and the fact they spent billions of taxpayer dollars to bail them out from their stupid screw ups. I will never own another. And definitely would NEVER, EVER buy a new one!

So I guess you could say I despise every vehicle made by Garbage Motors! Too many to picture! So here is their emblem:

General-Motors-Logo.jpg.html.jpeg

• Like 2

That it did. 

Now I prefer ripping it out through the bottom. 

Ever worked on a Ford diesel with the 90 degree angled heads? Unbolt the cab, unhook the wiring harnesses, disconnect the steering shaft,  set the lift under it, and raise it up in the air... all kinds of room to work now! The 6.4 was the worst, it literally had finger room on the sides. Lifting the cab up is the only way to do any major engine work. God, I hate working on diesels! And everything is so darn heavy!

Ever worked on a Ford diesel with the 90 degree angled heads? Unbolt the cab, unhook the wiring harnesses, disconnect the steering shaft,  set the lift under it, and raise it up in the air... all kinds of room to work now! The 6.4 was the worst, it literally had finger room on the sides. Lifting the cab up is the only way to do any major engine work. God, I hate working on diesels! And everything is so darn heavy!

I've seen it. Never been part of it. 

I know nothing about diesels. Wish I did. 

If I could go back to the beginning of my career I would have traveled a completely different path.  

• 2 weeks later...

The Honduh Shitvic, in any form, but especially riced out. I just can't understand why anyone would want to modify a disposable car, especially one that is 15-20 years old with high mileage. Or why you want to take the slowest car on earth and make it "fast." Let alone they are ugly as sin no matter what you do to them!

3434910007_large.jpg

190637_1685118205712_1170338556_31427663

__stanced___honda_civic_jdm_by_capidesig

bosozoku_socal_civic_ed3_019.jpg

However, they look great like this:

ricer-mods-122.jpg

• Like 1