POST CARS YOU CANT STAND

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You cheap under paid , mis-guided fools that think just because your B210 gets almost as good of mileage as a prius ,, so you think they they are just as good a car..  Well if you ever spent any time driving a prius that consistently gets 52 MPG  (NOT once in a while --on a good day )  you would see your rickity old smells like gas , ,tiny ,, underpowered ,, 40 mpg pile a tin.. Is way less a vehicle than the goofy greener mobile ever will be ,, even with 150,000 miles on the clock..  The prius is bigger, more comfortable, has every comfort a driver needs ( from the factory)  doesn't get blown around in a wind storm, a can comfortably haul 4 large adults ,,and can still drive in fast lane going up ... not just down ,, mountain passes. 

I don't own a prius.

• Like 2

The Prius is ugly. Just ball sag ugly. But I know first hand with Women, there is a reverse correlation between looks and abilities. Still, the Prius is not a fun car. It has many features that make it a great purchase. And for a commuter, there are not many wiser decisions. 53mpg average is much better than 40. As if anyone actually gets 40 in a fun to drive car.

You cheap under paid , mis-guided fools that think just because your B210 gets almost as good of mileage as a prius ,, so you think they they are just as good a car..  Well if you ever spent any time driving a prius that consistently gets 52 MPG  (NOT once in a while --on a good day )  you would see your rickity old smells like gas , ,tiny ,, underpowered ,, 40 mpg pile a tin.. Is way less a vehicle than the goofy greener mobile ever will be ,, even with 150,000 miles on the clock..  The prius is bigger, more comfortable, has every comfort a driver needs ( from the factory)  doesn't get blown around in a wind storm, a can comfortably haul 4 large adults ,,and can still drive in fast lane going up ... not just down ,, mountain passes. 

I don't own a prius.

Preach. Also the Gen 2 Prius was not that great. It just didn't drive all that well. Now my dad has the current gen prius and my girlfriend has the smaller hatchback version. They are way better to drive AND are brilliantly designed. Comfortable. Sorry guys, hybrid is the current path of the future to full EV. Even WEC and F1 recognize that. 

• Like 2

I don't own a prius.

Bigger, more comfortable... American bullshit it is. The Prius will always lose because my car has something the Prius has in negative amounts. Cool Factor. 

It's way more "vehicle" than a Prius. But maybe not as great of a "people carrier" You trolling bastard! One of my favorite complaints from Prius drivers is how they get blown around in a wind storm :frantics:

I live in the mountains! No problems keeping up in 2nd and 3rd gears at 5k rpm  :fu: 

On the top of the list of reasons why my B210 is a better car is simply that it is a Datsun!

You'll never hear about milfs wetting their panties over a Prius that was their first car in high school. 

Best contribute- 

Triumph Tr7

Triumph_TR7_cabriolet_1998cc_Aug_1982.JP

Its not the car that is the issue with the prius. Its the owners. 90% of prius drivers are the worst drivers on the road. Then you get the .5% of prius drivers who pretend they are rocket ships knowing they are still getting decent gas mileage.

The only time I have ever had to get out of my car on a road, was to walk up to the prius in front of me, knock on his window and ask him to roll forward another 5 feet so he could actually trigger the sensor for the red light.

• Like 3

A quick tip my brothers..   If you're ever stuck behind a grey prius with Washington plates aand a  somewhat large Samoan looking lady sporting Lakota hair braids, behind the wheel  and decide to pull something like this.  Just be reminded ,, the muther fuqer,,,,, well, he just does not take critcism  well ,, at all.

:rofl:

The only time I have ever had to get out of my car on a road, was to walk up to the prius in front of me, knock on his window and ask him to roll forward another 5 feet so he could actually trigger the sensor for the red light.

A quick tip my brothers..   If you're ever stuck behind a grey prius with Washington plates aand a  somewhat large Samoan looking lady sporting Lakota hair braids, behind the wheel  and decide to pull something like this.  Just be reminded ,, the muther fuqer,,,,, well, he just does not take critcism  well ,, at all.

:rofl:

They call him the Quake  :rofl:

• Like 1