POST CARS YOU CANT STAND

My friends and i always have common jokes about cars we just cant stand! "BUILT FORD TOUGH!" lol. Or "Damn look at those rims when a Chrysler 300 drives by!". I dont know if theres a thred on it but I think it will be funny to see what cars Datsun owners find; funny, pointless, dumb, retarded or 100% despise !

!

Not trying to start a hateful thread but i think it would be funny if we posted car(s) we couldnt stand (PICTURE) with a reason why under !

:D

Ill start:

To begin with these Scion TC's come stock from the factory with a damn snapback ! Every dude i dee driving one is either some twenty year old swag kid or a girl. The first thing dont that makes these dudes "car guys" is plasti dip the rims black and buy an ebay exhaust :O this gives them the right to eye my wagon down like it is total shit as they rev by bumpin two chains in their automatic tc's  :rofl:  :thumbup:

20519330004_large_zps8c7c7ba1.jpg

Everyone of these i see are black on 24's "WOW  :w00t: " LOL

uploadfromtaptalk1340552713499_zpsa4317d

Everytime im at a light and one of these pulls next to me they eye me and my wagon down then as soon as the light turns green do a burn out while eyeing me down LOL B)  :rofl:  :thumbup:  :confused:

25963900005_large_zpsabf67714.jpg

LOL if you are into these cars i dont mean to offend; to each man his own  :thumbup:

• Like 5
  • Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

422.jpg

I hate E30's. not really the car. but the owners

.:WARNING RANT AHEAD!:.

EVERY E30 owner i know, is an Asshole. almost everyone of them i know is some dumb like 20 year old kid that thinks he knows more than you and thinks he's Big Dick Billy Badass just because he has a BMW. ONE THAT EVERYONE AND THEIR DOG HAS 3 OF!

As an E21 guy (first gen 3 series) it pisses me off, when you get these noobs who have been into the scene less than a year that are like "Well Nigel! I am so sophisticated and know everything about these cars, and they are the best cars you can buy! even though i only spent $1000 on my beat up E30 4dr with 200K on the M20!"

they are the Honda boys of the Bimmer world.... :sneaky:

• Like 2

422.jpg

I hate E30's. not really the car. but the owners

EVERY E30 owner i know, is an Asshole. almost everyone of them i know is some dumb like 20 year old kid that thinks he knows more than you and thinks he's Big Dick Billy Badass just because he has a BMW. ONE THAT EVERYONE AND THEIR DOG HAS 3 OF!

As an E21 guy (first gen 3 series) it pisses me off, when you get these noobs who have been into the scene less than a year that are like "Well Nigel! I am so sophisticated and know everything about these cars, and they are the best cars you can buy! even though i only spent $1000 on my beat up E30 4dr with 200K on the M20!"

they are the Honda boys of the Bimmer world.... :sneaky:

As a former owner of 2 e21's I have to say I couldn't agree more. While the later BMW'S can be nice, I found it rude of the e30,guys to overlook the e21. My 320is, could easily keep up with them, probably out handle Thier cars too. BMW'S reputation was built on the back of the 1602,2002,320i, &323i (e21). If it weren't for the engineering, build quality, motorsports success of these earlier cars, BMW would probably still be building Isetta's.
  • Like 2

As a former owner of 2 e21's I have to say I couldn't agree more. While the later BMW'S can be nice, I found it rude of the e30,guys to overlook the e21. My 320is, could easily keep up with them, probably out handle Thier cars too. BMW'S reputation was built on the back of the 1602,2002,320i, &323i (e21). If it weren't for the engineering, build quality, motorsports success of these earlier cars, BMW would probably still be building Isetta's.

Im starting to realize alot of datsun guys were once bmw guys?

Oh, a little secret about the tC (or all Toyotas with a 2AZ-FE engine....) The water pump is leaking. I'm sure Fatcat will be in here soon and can attest to this, as he's a Toyota tech as well as I am. For some odd (or planned...... depending who you ask) reasonToyota has decided to have nearly all late model ('02-current) 4 cylinder engines "weap" from the water pumps. Coincidentally they have also developed a coolant that "crusts" up when it hits air over an extended period of time, therefore band-aid fixing all water pumps. It's not only the 4 cyl engines, however but those are most affected.......... So, anyway, you can rub it in that those swag-ass-bad-boy tC "car guys" have a SHITTY oil consuming, no good, coolant leaking, whopping 130whp CAMRY ENGINE in that Hellaflush whip.

end rant.

I can agree with all of the post above... My list of cars that I laugh at include the tC, 300, Charger, Challenger, those ugly BMW 740's, and the ridiculousness we all see with Hondas. BUT.....

more recently I've been gritting my teeth over the new rage...............

Ford Focus.

ugh. 

I don't care if they're cool over in Europe. This is America. (with the exception of Datsunmike :poke: ) lol. They're ugly, slow, piles of steaming PZEV shit.

Sound like every twenty year old ever born to me. :lol:

Had a beemer too!!! Looked like this...

1973-BMW-2002.jpg

• Like 3

Hummer.

Not BJ's though, I'm keen on those.

Basically any and all massive 10mpg vehicles driven as commuters. If the driver is actually using the vehicle to traverse the fucking Mohave then cool. But buy a humvee for god sakes. And SUVs without passengers. And basically any vehicle with a spoiler. Cause 99% of the time, the car can't use it, and never will.

Datsuns with spoilers drilled in the trunk!

Rios

I was thinking about getting an E30.  The Juke is ugly as sin, but it does have GREAT visibility (which I wouldn't have thought) and it scoots along quite nicely.  Dad bought one, he loves the thing.  Yes ugly, but at least functional ugly.

Scions suck dickhole.  You have my word I will stomp on every one I see in my shitbox Maxima and embarrass the almighty fuck out of them. :)  With a rusty '84 bucket.

• Like 3

Oh, a little secret about the tC (or all Toyotas with a 2AZ-FE engine....) The water pump is leaking. I'm sure Fatcat will be in here soon and can attest to this, as he's a Toyota tech as well as I am. For some odd (or planned...... depending who you ask) reasonToyota has decided to have nearly all late model ('02-current) 4 cylinder engines "weap" from the water pumps. Coincidentally they have also developed a coolant that "crusts" up when it hits air over an extended period of time, therefore band-aid fixing all water pumps. It's not only the 4 cyl engines, however but those are most affected.......... So, anyway, you can rub it in that those swag-ass-bad-boy tC "car guys" have a SHITTY oil consuming, no good, coolant leaking, whopping 130whp CAMRY ENGINE in that Hellaflush whip.

end rant.

So what your saying is Toyota dealership mechanics  are not capable of fixing even water pump problems??

Hmmmm

• Like 1

So what your saying is Toyota dealership mechanics are not capable of fixing even water pump problems??

Hmmmm

Maybe I wasn't clear........

WE fix them all day long at 2.5 - 5.5hrs flat rate all day long (2nd gen Prius takes 'maybe' 25 mins to do, start to finish, and we charge 2.5 hrs... But flat rate time is a whole 'nother thread.) but TOYOTA is the asshole that designed them with a highly acidic coolant that likes to destroy impeller bearing and seals!

• Like 1

Not a car but some Ducati people are straight up noobs. There always bitching about desmotronic bullshit and how everyone in Europe loves them. Its like some big status symbol. 

Well guess what? Why don't you get on a jet blue red eye and head back to Europe where the Japanese are still spanking your ass at your own events. 

• Like 2