The Russians who made up the story.

muh Russians!!!

Autopsy shows aide died of head injury

Published Tuesday, August 07, 2001

FORT WALTON BEACH, -- A 28-year-old congressional aide who died last month in her Panhandle office lost consciousness because of an abnormal heart rhythm and fell, hitting her head on the desk.

Although the immediate cause of Lori Klausutis' death was the head injury, the abnormal heart rhythm may have proven fatal in itself, the medical examiner who performed the autopsy said Monday.

Klausutis didn't know she had the heart condition that caused the abnormality, Dr. Michael Berkland said.

The body of the Niceville woman was found July 20 in the Fort Walton Beach office of U.S. Rep. Joe Scarborough.

She was a constituent services coordinator for Scarborough, joining his office staff in May 1999.

Scarborough, a Pensacola Republican first elected in 1994, is leaving office in September.

http://staugustine.com/stories/080701/sta_0807010035.shtml#.Wh8Cf5Xmpy0

Dr. Michael Berkland, former medical examiner, arrested for storing human body parts in Fla. storage unit

September 10, 2012

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dr-michael-berkland-former-medical-examiner-arrested-for-storing-human-body-parts-in-fla-storage-unit/

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you guys respect that as your leadership? I honestly can't understand. I appreciate people with low IQ for other talents, but leadership is not a category I compromise with low intellect. This is our commander in chief. He couldn't beat a 2yo at risk.

He is still way better than that Silver Tongued Devil

stupid-obama-sw.jpg

• Like 3

I have been thinking about this all wrong.

King Trump has proclaimed himself in the past basically "the same now as he was at age seven".

He would probably deny saying it now but still, how does one 7 year old shut another 7 year old's potty mouth?

Play ground brawl!

King Trump needs to get his ass kicked bigly! Should be easy enough since he is a big fat fuck who takes pride in never exercising!

We just need to find the challenger! I have no clue who it could be but think about it;

Fight night, Pay- Per-View, the ratings would be yuuuuuge!

• Like 2

He is still way better than that Silver Tongued Devil

stupid-obama-sw.jpg

No actually he is not; (Dated Jan. 10, 2017)

https://www.ft.com/content/b5b764cc-d657-11e6-944b-e7eb37a6aa8e

Final paragraph;

In all, the administration rescued the US economy and bequeathed a sound foundation for its successor to build on. But it made a big mistake: it did not go all out to punish those whose malfeasance and irresponsibility blew up the financial system and economy. This sense of injustice is one reason why the US has elected the wrecking crew that is about to take office.

Here is another tidbit; 

Responsibility for the successful recovery does not rest with this administration alone: the administration of George W Bush was responsible for the immediate response (though bearing some responsibility for the severity of the crisis); the US Federal Reserve acted effectively; and Congress passed important legislation. Yet, shockingly, most congressional Republicans opposed all significant monetary, financial and fiscal actions taken to deal with the crisis.

Ummm. We already tried firing Bill Clinton...

...and it didn't work.

So...based on this post, and a few more I just don't feel like mulitiquoting, you give the impression that you're OK with Clinton having been acquitted for his proved indiscretion and the subsequent charge of lying under oath about it, but Trump has a secretly recorded sound bite about an unproven moment of sexual inappropriateness and you feel he must be impeached immediately with an immediacy the likes of Hitler incarnate?

• Like 2

So...based on this post, and a few more I just don't feel like mulitiquoting, you give the impression that you're OK with Clinton having been acquitted for his proved indiscretion and the subsequent charge of lying under oath about it, but Trump has a secretly recorded sound bite about an unproven moment of sexual inappropriateness and you feel he must be impeached immediately with an immediacy the likes of Hitler incarnate?

You assume far too much.

I have already stated I don't care about much other than a functioning economy and a ship of state that keeps rolling forward.

The rest is details to have fun with. Clinton's are guilty? Good, lock'em up!

Bill Clinton did not leave the economy in shambles, George W. Bush did.

Barrack Obama left an economy for King Trump to build on and what are we seeing? 

More of the same trickle down idiocy masquerading as a "tax plan" that Repugs. have been selling for 40 years that WILL crash the economy because these greedy craven bastards cannot control themselves.

Never mind that Trump is a lying, sociopathic, unhinged, disgrace of a person whom my 8 year old daughter has more impulse control than.

One day soon he is gonna be tested severely and if not...

...I am beginning to think that being president must be the easiest job in the world, I am beginning to think that even I could be president.

Barrack Obama left an economy for King Trump to build on and what are we seeing?

Do the people who went broke as their Obamacare premiums trebled and quadrupled know this?

(By the way - you wanna talk about lies? "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor and your premiums won't go up!"is worse than any thing Trump has ever said.)

Am I missing it or are the old gray haired bastards (of which I'm one) toting the condiment tray at Sonic and working the drive-thru at Taco Mayo doing so because Obama left the economy in such great shop?

Are my local pawn shops overflowing to the max with construction hand tools because all these unemployed home builders got rich off the Obama economy and have all decided to retire?

• Like 3

Do the people who went broke as their Obamacare premiums trebled and quadrupled know this?

(By the way - you wanna talk about lies? "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor and your premiums won't go up!"is worse than any thing Trump has ever said.)

Am I missing it or are the old gray haired bastards (of which I'm one) toting the condiment tray at Sonic and working the drive-thru at Taco Mayo doing so because Obama left the economy in such great shop?

Are my local pawn shops overflowing to the max with construction hand tools because all these unemployed home builders got rich off the Obama economy and have all decided to retire?

I see what you did there.

I stated "An economy to build on" meaning it was good but not great.

After what he was left with from W's war and housing crash the fact we stayed afloat is pretty darn good in my book.

Especially with no help from Republicans and their endless fucking obstruction.

Your anecdotes are heartbreaking but all I can see is the failure of leftover Republican economic policy.

Home builders took a massive dump after the mortgage meltdown of 2008 (penned by republicans) but which also was based on homeowner greed.

Construction has recovered around here but maybe not where you live.

Social programs for the young and old are always the first to go under the knife when the Repugs. get their budget knives out.

Gotta have the newest surface to air missiles though, never mind that the ones we already have work great and do the job.

Why don't you tell us all about Sam Brownbacks great experiment that laid waste to the economy in your neighboring state of Kansas?

It would be really interesting to hear from someone on the ground there about victorious republican economic policy next door to you.

How did Bill take advantage of Monica? It's pretty much understood what will happen in politics for those wanting to get ahead. (pun not intended) Who could become a WH intern and be surprised at what happens? I mean really what do you expect? Hillary was just being a team player protecting her self serving limb to power. She's a political machine and hardly organic at all. Just ask Bill.  

You assume far too much.

I have already stated I don't care about much other than a functioning economy and a ship of state that keeps rolling forward.

The rest is details to have fun with. Clinton's are guilty? Good, lock'em up!

Bill Clinton did not leave the economy in shambles, George W. Bush did.

More of the same trickle down idiocy masquerading as a "tax plan" that Repugs. have been selling for 40 years that WILL crash the economy because these greedy craven bastards cannot control themselves.

Never mind that Trump is a lying, sociopathic, unhinged, disgrace of a person whom my 8 year old daughter has more impulse control than.

One day soon he is gonna be tested severely and if not...

...I am beginning to think that being president must be the easiest job in the world, I am beginning to think that even I could be president.

I assumed nothing, hence I said "you give the impression" which leaves it open for your correction or further explanation.  Had I assumed what your tone implied to be factual of your one and only opinion I would not have left a door open for discussion and merely chastised you for being "wrong".

If the only thing you are truly concerned about is a "functioning economy and ship of State that rolls forward" then your statements concerning the economy, although very one sided, are worthwhile but the rest of your post is more opinionated anti-Trump blah, blah, blah, simply because you seem to think your side is the only side of any value, much like most of your posts, and holds no value in your rhetoric.

Keep in mind, I only initially responded to the impeach Trump, couldn't impeach Clinton, discussion that was started by you.  It was then deflected in your response to me by bringing up your stance on the economy and such and sliding away from the subject you brought up lol.

And when does this asshole get fired for his "inappropriate sexual behavior" (among other things)?

IMG_7315.jpg

Short memory or no memory ? Trump wasn't a president when he said those things.He also didn't blatantly lie to Congress,Senate and the American people about getting a hummer at his desk.

Short memory eh?

Bill Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives in 1998 and acquitted in 1999 by the Senate.

He still got to keep his job.

I don't care about most anything other than the fact that the right has been intent on crashing the economy for the past 40 years with their greed based trickle down bullshit.

You wake up, the fun and games are over for everyone except the super wealthy if the current regime passes their tax plan.

The right is intent on crashing the economy ? come on.The economy can be screwed up by either party.Look at what Obama got us.Nothing.Jimmy Carter,how about his robust economy (remember those interest rates) ? how about Jerry Brown and the wonderful job he's doing with California's future ? Jesus.

• Like 1

I assumed nothing, hence I said "you give the impression" which leaves it open for your correction or further explanation.  Had I assumed what your tone implied to be factual of your one and only opinion I would not have left a door open for discussion and merely chastised you for being "wrong".

If the only thing you are truly concerned about is a "functioning economy and ship of State that rolls forward" then your statements concerning the economy, although very one sided, are worthwhile but the rest of your post is more opinionated anti-Trump blah, blah, blah, simply because you seem to think your side is the only side of any value, much like most of your posts, and holds no value in your rhetoric.

Keep in mind, I only initially responded to the impeach Trump, couldn't impeach Clinton, discussion that was started by you.  It was then deflected in your response to me by bringing up your stance on the economy and such and sliding away from the subject you brought up lol.

Of course it is opinion and I never stated it is anything else but. 

You do assume too much when you state " I seem to think my side is the only side of any value".

It is identical to every frickin' anti- left right wing post that appears on this page with the exception that instead of " Obummer, the Tic, Cuntery, the Silverback etc." my target is Trump.

I never started an Impeach Trump/ couldn't impeach Clinton I stated that WE TRIED TO IMPEACH CLINTON AND IT DIDN'T WORK. I don't read any opinion in that whatsoever other than the antiTrump meme.

Nice try though.

Obama's presidency cost every US citizen $4000 per year he was in office if the national debt means anything, but apparently it does not.

Nope it doesn't

“Reagan proved that deficits don’t matter,” Vice President Dick Cheney said when the Bush administration sought a second round of tax cuts in 2003.

How about Jerry Brown and the wonderful job he's doing with California's future ? Jesus.

How about it, general consensus is that Ca. is turned around just fine;

People who live here; https://www.quora.com/Has-Jerry-Brown-turned-California-around

Major publication; https://www.quora.com/Has-Jerry-Brown-turned-California-around