• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessie....

The verdict is based on the facts. Take sanctuary city, illegal alien, 5X deported, past criminal activity and convictions out of the equation and you're left with exactly what happened. Should he do life because he was previously and currently a douchebag? Heaven help us all if we are all judged by our pasts. If outraged, be outraged for not doing time on a lesser offense. 

Jessie....

The verdict is based on the facts. Take sanctuary city, illegal alien, 5X deported, past criminal activity and convictions out of the equation and you're left with exactly what happened. Should he do life because he was previously and currently a douchebag? Heaven help us all if we are all judged by our pasts. If outraged, be outraged for not doing time on a lesser offense. 

Yes, Involuntary Manslaughter should have been the charge. But they got a bit too hasty and threw everything at him. Bad move. 

The man was a proven felon, but nobody did a thing about to make sure he was either in jail or kept out for he previous deeds. The System failed and these new laws just make it worse. 

Last thing I would do if I found a gun would be to pick it up, much less fire it. True, the guy can not get locked up for just being an idiot, but he can for being a careless idiot. He knew what a gun was and what it could do, yet he handled it and fired it. The end result was a someone dying due to his carelessness. 

If you kill someone on the road with your car, that is the charge you get and most likely a conviction for it. But to fire a gun, kill someone and have no consequences, that is bad. 

And lastly, the guy is a piece of shit, regardless of what he did. 

• Like 5

"The investigation has dogged Mr. Trump’s first year in office. While Mr. Trump can point to the court documents and say they show no evidence of collusion with Russia, the special counsel’s filings so far paint a damning portrait of Mr. Trump’s associates. His former campaign chairman, two other campaign aides, and his former national security advisers have now all been charged with felonies."

The online calculators I saw for it put me at getting about $4000 more back under either of the new tax plans...so I'm currently in favor. Something, something, taxation is theft...

Looks like a 2.5% cut for me currently. I'd take that.

• Like 2

I'm not at all personally offended by what you stated.I'm questioning your claim of irrationality from so many voters.You claim so many were being irrational by voting Trump,would you feel the same about Hillary voters if she had won ? we only had two to choose from that had any chance of winning.Just an FYI,no politician or President will ever fix what you or i think is wrong with this country.Rational enough ?

"I am clearly saying huge swings in the political pendulum are motivated by irrational thinking."

To buy into the sales pitch that a failed businessman who claimed chapter 11 bankruptcy 6 times, who turned reality TV actor to repair his public image, has ZERO political experience, and has demonstrated a loose relationship with reality will "Make America Great Again"... Oh yeah, that's perfectly rational. I'm saying had it not been for 8 yrs of Obama, Trump once again would have been laughed out of Washington. 

Not getting sucked into another pointless right vs left hypothetical fantasy debate. Hilary is a cancerous polyp on the ass of American politics, and I've been saying that as long as Cuz has been in existence. Get over it. That takes nothing away from Trump being a flat out embarrassment though. When Trump blurts out insults to house members, his intel community, top military staff, American citizens, and foreign leads, I see his "rational" supporters giggling like school girls and cheering him on. 

Had Trump not taken super pack money, not hired 6 ex Goldman Sax executives as his top level cabinet picks, and pushed to overthrow the Citizens United decision he might have half a leg of legitimacy to stand on for draining the swamp. All the crazy ass WH trolling shit aside, The T rump is more of the same old Rep establishment sauce. 

• Like 1

No one is surprised.

Game plan was always to pin down Flynn, offer deal if he flips against Trump.

What did Michael Flynn give to Bob Mueller to induce Mueller to reduce the possible criminal prison exposure from 60 years to 5 to 12 months?

What did Michael Flynn give to Bob Mueller to induce Mueller to reduce the possible criminal prison exposure from 60 years to 5 to 12 months?

Any answer here, and the question itself, is pure speculation. 

Everything in here is speculation.

I remember this! At the very very least it was incredibly inappropriate.

• Like 3

The Dems and broader liberal propaganda machine are discredited and circling the bowl. The Reps are clinging to a corporate welfare plan to make it look like they aren't falling apart at the seams. Can we all agree that Washington is not run by politicians, and is corrupt up one side and down the other? Why do people still think blaming the other side is getting them somewhere?

• Like 2

The Dems and broader liberal propaganda machine are discredited and circling the bowl. The Reps are clinging to a corporate welfare plan to make it look like they aren't falling apart at the seams. Can we all agree that Washington is not run by politicians, and is corrupt up one side and down the other? Why do people still think blaming the other side is getting them somewhere?

I agree

• Like 1