• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I cringed when I saw this. It's the most painful to watch thing he has said to date. He just can't ad lib at all. What a fucking tool. He calls these vets 'special'? Stick to the script. The WH press secretary has to run around cleaning up after him. Can't he be trained to do it on the newspaper? I hope they are paying her well.

How can you guys respect that as your leadership? I honestly can't understand. I appreciate people with low IQ for other talents, but leadership is not a category I compromise with low intellect. This is our commander in chief. He couldn't beat a 2yo at risk.

• Like 1

Tried? Or did it. Anywho, I love it when dems and repubs take jabs at each other about controversial issues, lies and pervs..Heller, most are liers, greedy s.o.b's. Don't believe their bs, what they say and do is choreagrahed like a bad kung fu movie, some sees it a mile away, most don't and tow their party line. Wake up....

Short memory eh?

Bill Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives in 1998 and acquitted in 1999 by the Senate.

He still got to keep his job.

I don't care about most anything other than the fact that the right has been intent on crashing the economy for the past 40 years with their greed based trickle down bullshit.

You wake up, the fun and games are over for everyone except the super wealthy if the current regime passes their tax plan.

Pay particular attention to right after;

"Americans Who Refuse To Work".

http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/06/low-skill-immigrants-dont-compete-working-class-americans-robots-will/

Oh and "The Federalist" ain't exactly a libtard bastion of fake news.

Low skilled jobs were created and exploited over the past several decades. Especially in Cali? Seen it, worked with it? Good things about it definitely but it may have gone to far.

Anyway , quality , productivity are suffering and there is a shortage of skilled workers to run or manage the high tech machines and industry.

I agree with points made against conservative results , just don't know what opposing direction your looking for or what kind of lawmaker you support. Obviously a non bought , moral decision maker. Doctors are owned by drug companies though and politics is just about getting what you want. It really is a one party system at this point. Got to start somewhere. I think doing nothing as a president isn't good!

Actually allows plenty of money and power grabing under the radar.

Tech, Amazon , Tesla need to pay up. But giving the 95% a tax break doesn't raise money.

Short memory eh?

Bill Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives in 1998 and acquitted in 1999 by the Senate.

He still got to keep his job.

he sure did. the pass democrats gave him for his behavior is Trump's "Get Out of Jail Free!" card.

It’s Astonishing That It Took This Long for the Bill Clinton Moment of Reckoning to Arrive

On Tuesday, Michelle Goldberg wrote a column in the New York Times titled “I Believe Juanita.” “I think we got it wrong,” Matt Yglesias wrote in Vox on Wednesday. “The [Lewinsky] scandal was never about infidelity or perjury—or at least, it shouldn’t have been. It was about power in the workplace and its use.” In hindsight, he concludes, Clinton should have resigned.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/11/16/it_s_astonishing_that_it_took_this_long_for_the_bill_clinton_moment_of_reckoning.html

This is all Bill Clinton’s fault

It doesn’t matter if Lewinsky, then 21, pursued the president and “knew” what she was doing. Obviously, given the long-term effects of this episode on her life, she didn’t. In any case, it was Clinton’s job as her superior not to abuse his power by taking advantage of her.

He knew the rules. He didn’t care. Or he couldn’t control himself. Which is worse is hard to say. Meanwhile, Hillary’s dogged pursuit of women claiming to have been targets of her husband’s unleashed libido and her ultimate metamorphosis into Tammy Wynette cumulatively displayed a contempt for women rather than for her husband.

Had the Clintons played their cards differently, our country might have become less coarse, and our infantile impulsiveness less pronounced. It might not have taken 25 years for women to find their voices. More men might have treated their female colleagues with greater respect. Who knows? Hillary Clinton might have become president. And Donald Trump, whose disrespect toward women is epic, might not have.

Karma, baby: It’s Bubba’s fault.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/this-is-all-bill-clintons-fault/2017/11/03/ee16c574-c0df-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html?utm_term=.5fd292049e14

On sex scandals, Democrats are now the Puritans and it could cost them

Equally problematic for liberals was their silence about Bill Clinton’s behavior, both before and during his presidency. Class bias might account for their rejection of the women who came forward with accusations of unwanted sexual advances and worse. As Clinton ally James Carville put it, in a comment that may have backfired, "If you drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you'll find."

Clinton’s defenders were also disdainful of Monica Lewinsky, who was 22 years old at the time of her involvement with the married 49-year-old president. While not a minor, she was hardly an age-appropriate sex partner.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/11/29/sex-scandals-democrats-now-puritans-and-could-cost-them-ross-baker-column/903174001/

But giving the 95% a tax break doesn't raise money.

Actually it does, it's called "dollar velocity"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velocity_of_money

If the 95% get a tax break, for the most part it goes back into the economy because we spend on all the day to day items we need ( or don't) in this consumer based economy.

We the 95% are the drivers of the economy not the passive wealth reliant 1%.

If the 1% gets a tax break, for the most it gets socked away in offshore accounts or in hoards of cash.

For example Warren Buffett is sitting on almost 100 billion in cash;

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-07/buffett-nears-a-milestone-he-doesn-t-want-100-billion-in-cash

This does not help the economy when all these dollars are out of circulation.

I'll say it again; trickle down is bullshit.

Yep...the middle class shoulders the tax burden and they are getting squeezed to the point that the lower middle class is now the new poor. The very poor, at least gets their EITC during tax season. On the other hand my property tax went up. Yes, I have built up equity but that's just on paper and does not materialized unless I sell. The rich can hire accountants and know the ins about investing, tax shelters and now they will even get a huge tax break should the GOPs fucked up "job creation and tax bill" passes. Corporations will also get a huge tax break. So yes Murica wake up!

This shit has been going on for years since the dawn of time. Corporations and organizations like the church, boy scouts, media, hollyweird have been effective in keeping the lid or silencing the accusers. Now, the genie is put of the bottle. But there's always something that ignites the fire..a la Weinstein, now peeps are coming out in droves and news travel faster now than before.

• Like 1