• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

If the ACA was so great, why are all those politicians that voted for it excempt from the plan?????

A. It's not great. Unless you are poor. My point was the financial gains of the poorest counties which are, in recent history dominantly red.

B. I don't believe they are "exempt". They have great coverage through a mostly government paid health care plan from the ACA exchange. Perhaps you are referring to the government provided health care they used to have that was really great. Funny how the gov can do such a great job with health care... I with they just ended the ACA and took over health care.

He who has the gold makes the rules is the current mantra...Golden Rule, like treat others as you would want to be treated, hardly applies to us anymore. Wish that politicians try out what they are dishing to the public, maybe then, they will have visceral understanding why their proposal is a PITA!

• Like 2

I heard where they could have just given health care to the poorest

Americans,& it would have cost MUCH less,& the rest of us wouldn't have to deal with

the increased rates,taxes,& being forced to carry coverage that well never/can't use.

• Like 1

Trump's words to a campaign crowd in Iowa, “He’s a war hero because he was captured? I like people that weren’t captured.” Republicans didn't fail America tonight, Trump did. He owns all of this.

NO ! Trump doesn't own the health care issue,he didn't create it.He wants to fix it and is getting ZERO cooperation from the left and not enough from the right.The Democrats now own this.

• Like 2

Yep...also trump is an A hole, specially saying McCain was not a hero because he got captured by the VC and he likes heroes that don't get captured. Yes, McCain should have retired many moons ago but his service to his country should not go unnoticed and specially from Trumpcheeto who probably got away from serving during the Vietnam war because of his dads come connection. Any presient or anyone who disrespects a veteran, specially a POW, is a jerkoff and don't deserve any respect at all and then wanted his vote to repeal ACA, wtf!

You're sounding like a whiny Liberal now.

• Like 1

I heard where they could have just given health care to the poorest

Americans,& it would have cost MUCH less,& the rest of us wouldn't have to deal with

the increased rates,taxes,& being forced to carry coverage that well never/can't use.

Medicaid?

• Like 1

Yes, very sure. Im about issues. As i get older, im becoming more conservative with my views, but at the same time in not GOP nor Democrat. I do believe the govt should watch how they spend our money, minimize stupid taxes like sin tax and stop policing the world and spend the money here because our infrastructure is falling apart. I took one of those test, no long ago, I identify more with libertarianism andI also think that both Clinton and trump are useless and we are in for a chaotic term. Now that I have exposed my core beliefs, what do you believe in john510?

• Like 2

Yes, very sure. Im about issues. As i get older, im becoming more conservative with my views, but at the same time in not GOP nor Democrat. I do believe the govt should watch how they spend our money, minimize stupid taxes like sin tax and stop policing the world and spend the money here because our infrastructure is falling apart. I took one of those test, no long ago, I identify more with libertarianism andI also think that both Clinton and trump are useless and we are in for a chaotic term. Now that I have exposed my core beliefs, what do you believe in john510?

Unknown source "The Government has 3 duties.  Mint the coins.  Defend the borders.  Get off my back!"

• Like 1

...Eventually fed gov shut down all together , forget ' watch your spending'

As I get older , NPR is harder to listen to

• Like 1

...Eventually fed gov shut down all together , forget ' watch your spending'

As I get older , NPR is harder to listen to

That's natural. Turn up the volume or get a hearing aid if it's really hard to hear...

• Like 3

That's natural. Turn up the volume or get a hearing aid if it's really hard to hear...

Damn. Got beat to the punch by tr8r.

Excuse: it's a lot earlier in the island state.

• Like 3