• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

The cateracts slap was a nice adder though

Honestly. It used to feel good to get in a good jab in a Ratsun brother.

Lately, the joy is gone around here. In fighting sucks.

I miss the comradery. These days ribbing feels like another brick in a wall I never wanted.

Then again, I only ever liked this place because it was a microcosm of this country I love.

• Like 1

if it were an IT staffer for a failed repug candidate it would snag major ratings. para, you present yourself as non-partisan and condemning both sides as evil. I have no reason to doubt you but the press is not even handed and would be screeching this story from the rooftops were the players from the GOP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEsZpcCuXng

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/344431-trump-once-summoned-priebus-to-kill-a-fly-in-oval-office-report

Okay, you May be on to something there.

Our society has become oversensitive and easily manipulated to trigger conflict amongst us, I truly believe it was an elaborate calculation from the elites in the political establishment in order to keep the masses distracted from what they're doing behind the scenes.

Shit!

Now I'll be accused of being a conspiracy theorist....

Meh...

Fuuuuuuuuuk it!

• Like 1

Shit!

Now I'll be accused of being a conspiracy theorist....

Or worse! A liberal! It ain't a theory.

Hate and distrust have been tools of the elite since WAY back.

Seeing for the first time can give the strongest person a headache.

• Like 1

One post there ^ (edit: Ko's)

Should keep trying , say what you believe .. when you were wrong, what you've learned

We all create our own reality with commonality of thoughts and accepted truths. right now it's an easy to control world, as a false ego and material consciousness society

^proud of that last bit, somewhat original

• Like 1

Trump's words to a campaign crowd in Iowa, “He’s a war hero because he was captured? I like people that weren’t captured.” Republicans didn't fail America tonight, Trump did. He owns all of this.

Specifically how?

Trump publicly insulted McCain and it came back to bite him in the ass. Poetic justice was served piping hot last night, and he'd better get used to it, because he has many more serving of it coming. His enemies are lining up.

Trump's shown nothing but arrogance and disrespect to everyone in Washington. Dems and Reps, congress, the senate, the entire justice system, the intel community, the armed forces, and to the weight and responsibilities of his office. He imagines the presidency affords him the power of a dictator and has no idea how to use the immense political leverage of his office. That's why he has no political capital and his approval rating is tanking. He shit his bed, and now he has to sleep in it. Why do you think he stays up all night tweeting?

• Like 1

NO ! Trump doesn't own the health care issue,he didn't create it.He wants to fix it and is getting ZERO cooperation from the left and not enough from the right.The Democrats now own this.

Trump's words to a campaign crowd in Iowa, “He’s a war hero because he was captured? I like people that weren’t captured.” Republicans didn't fail America tonight, Trump did. He owns all of this.

Trump owns the failure last night %100

• Like 1

Elites want to keep their power.

That's everything that I've been saying since the first time I heard someone take Trump seriously as a candidate.

He represents the elite. The people that I hear singing his praises are the ones who've been raised as the chosen few.

Maybe you've been in a different crowd and got the idea that he supports the little guy. Where I'm at he's the totem of a racist, biggotted establishment that's fighting it's death throws.

They can't stand that the power is moving in the direction of the unwashed masses. They want to "make America great again" meaning suppression of the individual. They hate the idea that someone that doesn't look like them could one day be in charge.

They say things like "he says what we're all thinking" because they think that everyone is as egotistical as they are.

• Like 1

Trump is so used to getting his way. Its obvious by now he wants pure loyalty, pretty scary. He has no experience in the daily political grind of washington, even in a local level. 2 different worlds colliding and the result is chaos and neurotic. People voted for him because they thought he would make America great again. And this rightfully so because people are tired of Washington.

• Like 2

Trump is so used to getting his way. Its obvious by now he wants pure loyalty, pretty scary. He has no experience in the daily political grind of washington, even in a local level. 2 different worlds colliding and the result is chaos and neurotic. People voted for him because they thought he would make America great again. And this rightfully so because people are tired of Washington.

Chaotic. Only five months , lets see if he rights the ship

Not biz as usual

• Like 1

Chaotic. Only five months , lets see if he rights the ship

Not biz as usual

Not likely. He's making billions off of the turmoil.

Any press is good press.

People love to watch a Trainwreck.

#fuckingupmyexit

Yep, people hate to admit they are wrong. Specially, Trump and his family. Again he is used to getting it his way, salesman, huge business owner, alpha male, his word is the truth..that's the bottom line, plus what is a grown man tweeting constantly and way early in the morning, then bullying people. Makes you wonder..smh.

Trump owns the failure last night %100

Ok you're right.Trump is now President and is now responsible for anything and everything the Senate and Congress can't/won't get done.Trump is also responsible for creating Obamacare.So much for the Trump dictatorship.I would go on but it's useless and a waste of time.

• Like 2

Republicans need to get their shit together and unite. Democrats just need to stop fucking whining about everything and get to fucking work! 

When Obama took over, the media and most democrats kept blaming bush for nothing getting done. Now they are blaming Trump and we don't hear a peep about the fucking wreck Obama left behind. 

So just fucking stop the "I hate" song, it is getting pretty fucking old. 

• Like 3