• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on GPA, Trump is Rep only as far as it serves him. For fuck sake he was a Democrat just a short time ago, so stop with the childish left right bashing game. Scaramucci is the prototypical blood sucking Wall Street ego maniac, and Trump hired him as his communications director. What does that tell us about Trump? 

Breaking news ! Trump fired Scaramucci.

That he continues to successfully troll his haters, and no I don't play games, I despise the left, deal with it.

WOW, Trump is successful at trolling haters, now that's a new low mark for the dignity of the Presidency. 

Just think. We're only 1/8th of the way in.

Anyone predict a plot twist? Not me. I'm watching a spiral.

I just hope my kid survives. He didn't have anything to do with this mess.

WOW, Trump is successful at trolling haters, now that's a new low mark for the dignity of the Presidency.

clintonScdl1-portrait.gif

carter_rabbit_zps8732aaf9.jpg

quote-the-white-men-were-roused-by-a-mer

685f28394e2afe6e2a0aab9fd5ad06b7--real-p

harry-s-truman-665755.jpg

naw, not even close.

Just think. We're only 1/8th of the way in.

Anyone predict a plot twist? Not me. I'm watching a spiral.

I just hope my kid survives. He didn't have anything to do with this mess.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Those statements above are heartbreaking. But at the time, they were far from shocking I expect. Thus, they did not shine much negative light on our country. The Truman quote for one was written 30-40 years before he was president. Trumps actions/statement now, are acts AS President, and represent the United States. I dare say, at no time in history have we had our allies laugh so hard at us. At the same time have concern for our stability. At no time have our enemies felt such hope for our approaching collapse. Reminiscent of hyenas just pacing at a distance awaiting our collapse from thirst.

We literally just voted a reality TV star/Bankruptcy expert running on a bash the other guys and promise the world campaign. Bash Obama all you like, but if Trump was elected in 2008 we'd have collapsed. We are lucky as hell we are relatively stable right now.

• Like 1

For those who still think Trump is going to "drain the swamp" you can put that fantasy to rest because he has no such intention. Here's how you know the rump is a swamp dwelling piece of shit. David Bossie was Deputy Campaign Manager for Donald J. Trump, and he is the president of Citizen's United, The same corporate legislative group Citizen's United that fought in the supreme court to have corporations recognized as individuals so they can make unlimited hidden campaign contributions to any candidate federal or state. Mr. Bossie opened the floodgates of corporate money flowing through our election process. If Trump really wanted to make America great again and empty the swamp, Bossie would be his sworn enemy. Instead of fighting for term limits and campaign finance reform (two things most of America would fight like hell for), he invited the slimiest Washington for sale fuck in the entire swamp to manage his campaign. Rest assured, the Washington everglades are perfectly safe under Trump. 

• Like 2

Those statements above are heartbreaking. But at the time, they were far from shocking I expect. Thus, they did not shine much negative light on our country. The Truman quote for one was written 30-40 years before he was president. Trumps actions/statement now, are acts AS President, and represent the United States. I dare say, at no time in history have we had our allies laugh so hard at us. At the same time have concern for our stability. At no time have our enemies felt such hope for our approaching collapse. Reminiscent of hyenas just pacing at a distance awaiting our collapse from thirst.

We literally just voted a reality TV star/Bankruptcy expert running on a bash the other guys and promise the world campaign. Bash Obama all you like, but if Trump was elected in 2008 we'd have collapsed. We are lucky as hell we are relatively stable right now.

Yes, at the time these remarks would have been more universal. Lyndon's quote seems to make sense and I don't see the shock value even today. Seems like it pokes fun at rednecks. Jimmy Carter's rabbit thing was just funny like making a speech and having a fly buzz into your mouth. It's not like he screamed like a little girl over it. Many presidents have been rumored to have had sex in the White House, nothing new there, in fact it would be a scandal if they hadn't, Bill got caught. Bill and Jimmy just put a human face on it.

As much as pathetic trumpcheeto is, I hope Kelly stirs the ship towards the right direction, for the sake of the great USofA. Will all of the crap going on around the world, the WH needs to be solid..Lordy, lordy.

Since the bashing is never counterweighted with anyone looking for a positive.

(Zero Hedge is consistently critical of Trump and many other political characters.)

After seeing people rationalize explicit racism as ok and acceptable because XYZ. I figure something Trump has done on the positive is in order.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-31/trump-saw-disturbing-video-then-he-shut-down-cias-covert-syria-program

• Like 3

After seeing people rationalize explicit racism as ok and acceptable because XYZ. I figure something Trump has done on the positive is in order.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-31/trump-saw-disturbing-video-then-he-shut-down-cias-covert-syria-program

I saw that. The CIA was literally hiring decapitating jihadis.

It's a funny old world, ain't it? People will bash Trump for using a social media platform he's used for years while dismissing some of the most offensive adultery and racial bigotry to ever take place under the White House roof by saying, "Well, that's bad too. I guess. But this Trump twitter business is way worse than calling blacks and Asians subhumans. Seriously, he should have more presidential decorum."

images.jpeg

• Like 3

So in summary, no matter what Trump does it is evil and if someone brings up really fucked up events from the past that oh by the way, the left uses to further their white guilt America bash-fest, it is rationalized to make Trump the evil guy and excuse true evil, WOW just fuck you leftists, you people are sick in the head, you hate Trump because he tweets, face it, that bothers you more than anything, you all proved and continue to prove it by bashing him every fucking time he tweets, it's truly disgusting you stooges even made the effort to rationalize something you use against America every time you need to push your anti white agenda, hypocrite fucks.

• Like 2

Old adage holds true, "the enemy of my enemy is my enemy", 4th century Sanskrit. The cia has been doing this kind of clandestine operations for many years, the end justify the means. Regarding Trump, if he was not that arrogant, guns a blazing, making comments like drain the swamp, hiring then firing staff, pissing people off with his my way or the high way remarks, then maybe just maybe, people will respect him. People don't respect people who is arrogant and thinks only he can fix the problem. He did mentioned that besides A. Lincoln, he is more presidential. Wtf!

• Like 1

Old adage holds true, "the enemy of my enemy is my enemy", 4th century Sanskrit. The cia has been doing this kind of clandestine operations for many years, the end justify the means. Regarding Trump, if he was not that arrogant, guns a blazing, making comments like drain the swamp, hiring then firing staff, pissing people off with his my way or the high way remarks, then maybe just maybe, people will respect him. People don't respect people who is arrogant and thinks only he can fix the problem. He did mentioned that besides A. Lincoln, he is more presidential. Wtf!

I think you will find the quote is "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

• Like 2

Totally understand the dislike for self aggrandizing. The dislike for this seems to blur people's ability to grasp even the slightest degree of anything else. Obama managed to self promote and self reference more than any other POTUS during speeches, yet gets all sorts of praise because his words came out much more eloquent.....As long as the turd is shiny then it's acceptable. I-I-I Me-Me-Me 

Reason for mentioning the former. Even his cabinet managed to push some things that deserve praise, but because of his Self Promotion-Self Reference it really turned a large portion of the nation off. Along with the constant promotion ad nauseum from the every editorial outlet only compounded the separation of rational thought.  

• Like 2

Ratwagon, thanks for pointing that out. My bad. Plain as day, when people are arrogant, megalomaniac, blames others, charming and yet can be outright mean spirited, then yes its a major turn off. Its just human nature not to trust anyone like Trumpcheeto.

• Like 1

Ratwagon, thanks for pointing that out. My bad. Plain as day, when people are arrogant, megalomaniac, blames others, charming and yet can be outright mean spirited, then yes its a major turn off. Its just human nature not to trust anyone like Trumpcheeto.

No one says you have to trust anyone in office. I hope that you wouldn't regardless of faction. 

• Like 1