Great news ! more and cheaper fuel for us.I don't get t nohe "ban combustion engines" thing.I recently smogged the wife's 2007 Toyota Corolla.Out of the three things they measured two were zero and the third showed 1 part per million.It can't be emitting shit with those numbers.

I don't know about mike's science , or if C02 C0 NOX really add up..

But most modern cars are pretty clean running when warm. Including my 1980?

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I was surprised by the ban on diesel / gas vehicles but California is right in there with them.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-california-vehicle-emissions-20170324-htmlstory.html

"The rules set escalating targets for reducing greenhouse gas emissions from 2022 through 2025, and officials are planning tougher steps after that. There’s also a requirement for automakers to sell more zero-emission vehicles and plug-in hybrids in the state, with a goal of more than 1 million on the road by 2025."

Talk about something and actually implementing anything are almost mutually exclusive. At the least it will get watered down. When I was a kid we were going to be driving flying cars by 1980.

• Like 3

I've engineered several ev parking stall retrofits. They are always just a converted stall. Typically they are as close to the building as possible to minimize the trenching and cable runs. That often means they take a handicapped stall. That means they are often big such as the one above.

Kinda annoying to see, but that's the sequence.

• Like 2

Reince might be on the way out. He's a suspected leaker. Mooch called him out today after his financial disclosure ls were leaked.

Wikileaks just posted reince's financial disclosures. CCing mooch and reince.

• Like 1

it was male while on active duty. it became trans after it retired. also, the latest figure the left is throwing around suggests 41% of trans people have tried suicide so giving them guns and training them to kill doesn't seem to make much sense. also, less than 1% of the American population is trans but we're supposed to cater to them and pretend they're not mentally ill even as the left wants doctors to suggest to their patients that firearms ownership is a an obvious sign of a mental defect.

• Like 3

Well a gallon of gas has about 4.5 X  1025 atoms. That's 450,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Divide that by 1,000,000 you get 4.5 X 1019  atoms. Or 450,000,000,000,000,000,000. Now it's not a small emission.

Maybe they mean a molecule of gas? If a molecule was 100 atoms this is reduced to 4.5 X1017

NO emission? Well there are 2.53 X 1022 of nitrogen and oxygen atoms in a cubic meter of air. If one in every 1,000,000 atoms joins with a nitrogen atom then a cubic meter of 'burned air' in an engine will produce 2.53 X 1016 NO molecules. That's 2,530,000,000,000,000,000  

You're making all this up right ?

• Like 1

So the tax payers are supposed to pick up the tab on this too now?, No way, this is cosmetic surgery, not life threatening illnesses, and NO he did not say they're unworthy, those words were never used, the left keeps lying.

• Like 1

You're making all this up right ?

Look it up. With 20 zeros if I was out by a million there would still be 14 left. If there were 1,000,000 atoms in a gallon of gas then your emission would be .... one. Because there are so many you will have a larger one in a million answer.

it was male while on active duty. it became trans after it retired. also, the latest figure the left is throwing around suggests 41% of trans people have tried suicide so giving them guns and training them to kill doesn't seem to make much sense. also, less than 1% of the American population is trans but we're supposed to cater to them and pretend they're not mentally ill even as the left wants doctors to suggest to their patients that firearms ownership is a an obvious sign of a mental defect.

It's such bullshit.

So the tax payers are supposed to pick up the tab on this too now?, No way, this is cosmetic surgery, not life threatening illnesses, and NO he did not say they're unworthy, those words were never used, the left keeps lying.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow......

5:55 AM - Jul 26, 2017

I don't see 'unworthy' either.

• Like 2

This person already served. 

If you want to get the lobitoffame before or after your service, go for it. But don't expect us to pick up the tab for this. I respect and support the LGBTQABCKGBCIA community as much as possible, but some of this has got to stop. The constant "they are all against us" narrative is getting old. 

Trump asked Mattis to move on this, Mattis didn't move fast enough. Bills with funding for this also involved other things, like a wall, thus a decision had to be made. Will it hinder military operations, no pun intended, if we decide not to pay for such operations? No.

I wish Caitlyn Jenner would sign up, too old, and see what it is really like. Just because they say it is ok to join, it does not mean they are going to like you. Sadly, this is the case with most gays and transgender folks in the military. And even women to some extent. 

The average sex reassignment surgery is $50 grand, and since the Military loves overpaying, this could be up to a $100 grand! 

• Like 2

Was there always this many gay/trans gender people out there?????  There weren't any when I was a kid, just a few sissies. If you are not hetro, and you know it, that's fine, but now that it's OK to be, suddenly everyone isn't sure what the fuck they are and are whining about it. So my question is... Are 35% of the population gay/trans gender? Cause it sure seems like it. But if it's 3.5% isn't the tail wagging the dog?

• Like 2

I think there is a sample population that will flow with any trend. So if its currently trendy to be inclusive (Trans) and want to get in on the rush of something new. The fakes join in to participate in the attention wave. Its like a majority of the Male Feminist is the skeevy guy who wants to pretend to be the feminist supporter so he has a chance at fucking some girl he knows that actually is the feminist. 

Anyone want to get a barb wire bicep tattoo? Or how about a tribal............

• Like 3

Human population control? Caged rat syndrome?

http://pdxscholar.library.pdx.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2428&context=open_access_etds

Sorry Christians. Your anti-birth control stance over generation brought on another sin a bit quicker. Aside from homosexuality, the other parallels in these population density studies (there are many) are pretty scary. Mothers failing to care for young. Increased fighting amongst adults. Homosexuality. Fertility issues...

Our bounds are finite. We are caged. We will see more, and more societal trends leading to population reduction. We shouldn't be so angry about homosexuality. To me, it's the alternative to war and destruction of household nurturing.

The whole military thing is a distraction as Draker mentioned. Trump saw a R politician call for some party line cooperation and had to make sure the feuding continued. The destruction of the US is only going to happen from within.

• Like 1

/\..a case in point, in the Philippines, divorce is frowned upon by the church and yet they turn a blind eye on extra marital affairs. Its common for men to have multiple affairs or partners and socially accepted. This is in regards to Christians belief,vs. The reality.

Big issue with the trans thing, you join up, go thru basic, decide you want to become the opposite sex, go thru counseling to make sure that what you want, get the surgery and go thru recovery. You are now 2 years minimum into your service and haven't done a single fucking thing but cost tax payers money, six figures kind of money.

• Like 2

No, im certainly not suggesting the taxpayer should foot the bill for gender reassignment surgery; thats a lifestyle choice, not a genuine medical requirement. Hell, if someones brain tells them they need to look like a bloke and have a fake dick they can pay for that themselves.

The issue to me is if someone is capable of doing a job well, why discriminate?

• Like 1

Was there always this many gay/trans gender people out there?????  There weren't any when I was a kid, just a few sissies. If you are not hetro, and you know it, that's fine, but now that it's OK to be, suddenly everyone isn't sure what the fuck they are and are whining about it. So my question is... Are 35% of the population gay/trans gender? Cause it sure seems like it. But if it's 3.5% isn't the tail wagging the dog?

And here you go

http://www.gallup.com/poll/183383/americans-greatly-overestimate-percent-gay-lesbian.aspx

• Like 1