• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

When are we going to face the fact that this is no longer about Trump or Clinton; it’s about us. If we’re going to govern ourselves, we have to be knowledgeable about the issues we are facing, the processes we have for deal with them, and the ability to use critical thinking to sort fact from BS. It's all to easy to throw a bunch of memes out there bashing the candidates, or parroting the BS we hear from "our side". We may fool ourselves into thinking we're being politically active, but in reality we are just tools being plaid by the system.

No doubt Clinton has lied, and that's why Trump remains competitive even though demonstrating time and time again he's intellectually and emotionally unfit for the office. That being said I TOTALLY understand why people aren't flocking to Hillary, but WTF is honesty in the context of politics?

If people are polarized in their political thinking, it makes it easy to overlook the obvious lies of our chosen party's candidate, because as dishonest as they are, they're telling us what we want to hear and believe. Dishonesty has become a major theme in the analysis of Hillary, but I'd venture to say much of that taint is inherited from Billy's blow job legacy. There have been $100s of millions spent investigating the Clintons from the US Justice Department, Congress, the FBI, and countless reporters from every news organization known to man over a 20 year period. The only thing that's been pinned on them was covering up the Hill Billy's sex life. With a Democratic candidate that has as much experience as Hildy running against a Republican candidate who doesn't stand a chance on the actual issues foreign or domestic, the only strategy is to attack the candidate. Lest you forget to check the rhetoric of your own party during an election season.

There's been talk about conspiracy theorists like myself waring aluminum hats for questioning the government's knowledge of 9/11, but somehow it's perfectly logical to think the Clintons control the entire US investigation process, and are killing two or three people a week to cover up their evil plan too.... what was that plan again? If I'm not voting for a candidate, than I have to decide who represents the least dangerous option. Although I can't stand the fucking Clintons, and she might bring F'ed policies I don't like, I know Trump will bring F'ed up policies, and I've already seen his ego backed by ignorance and lack of self control is a very real threat to our nations security.

Don't mistake this as an endorsement of any kind. It is a serious gut check to make this choice, and one I know I'm going to regret... again.

• Like 2

So the time where she skitz'd out on stage at DNC is not 1st time this head rolling shit has happened on camera?

I would not be shocked if a medical condition is being kept from all,people like Killary will not admit things like that and hope they can keep going. Julius Caesar literally suffered from epilepsy but made sure his enemies and the public never found out whilst he was alive

• Like 1

Another slanted piece by a guy with a hard on for the GOP

I don't know Jesse, It sounds to me like he's describing the media bias that we all know exists.  

"News media, like any institution created by human hands, harbor biases, including against the political right. I still remember the light that went on in my head when a conservative media critic decried the frequent use of the modifier "arch" to describe those who hold staunch right-wing views. After all, when's the last time you heard someone on the left called an "arch liberal"?"

I think we have come to a place were no voice is legitimate if it contradicts our point of view. How do we move forward if that thinking persists? 

I don't know Jesse, It sounds to me like he's describing the media bias that we all know exists.  

"News media, like any institution created by human hands, harbor biases, including against the political right. I still remember the light that went on in my head when a conservative media critic decried the frequent use of the modifier "arch" to describe those who hold staunch right-wing views. After all, when's the last time you heard someone on the left called an "arch liberal"?"

I think we have come to a place were no voice is legitimate if it contradicts our point of view. How do we move forward if that thinking persists? 

Yes, there is incredible bias on how things get reported. The major three networks have always leaned Left and enjoyed that for quite some time. And then it happened. Conservative Radio came about and the battle was on. It wasn't until Fox News that the left enjoyed total television supremacy. Once Fox proved that it could get ratings, the heat was on. So much that NBC created MSNBC with its endless parade of Left leaning hosts. 

The news you once trusted suddenly became obviously tainted, on both sides. But, most have to admit that the Left media can be quite mean spirited when it comes to reporting, whether they are right or wrong. 

To blame conservatives or the GOP for ruining media, especially when a left leaning journalist is doing it, is quite questionable and shows some agenda issues. The left is just as guilty, if not more, since they have had control over media for quite some time. 

Just like the Obama presidency, you had eight years to fix it and yet it is worse. The left runs the media, even Hollywood, and it still can't get it right. So let's blame the other side, business as usual. 

1101931101_400.jpg

• Like 2

Rush Limbaugh and Howard Stern ruled the air back in 1993. Conservative radio staked its claim and never looked back. 

Stern is not conservative.. nor political. Rush.. well yeah.

Where the fuck is Clinton? Lies too much for any meter?

Notice how she had one of the lowest ratings for lies and a large blue portion for Truths.... Kinda blows the validity out of the water on that page.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/aug/16/post-truth-election-comparing-2016-past-elections-/

• Like 1

Piracy on the high seas. If I had a rocket launcher.... Wow I can't believe the balls the us navy has on the high seas. You can't do that in international waters. WTF???

Again, a 'coast guard' pulling over boats from other countries on the high seas. That's an outrage. Technically it's piracy. It is in Somalia.

International waters, Somalia WTF are you watching/projecting?

The first thing the narrator says is "Caribbean". US Coast Guard protects the coast of the United States of Mercia, and the Florida Keys are Merica's Caribbean Islands, so relax. The second bust wasn't the US Navy either, It was the British Royal Navy off the coast of Nicaragua.

Piracy on the Cuz Merica thread. Wow I can't believe the balls the Canadian has.

• Like 1