Okay, I'll admit my attraction to the Olympics is a romantic delusion, but shit, I want to believe in something. I think it's pretty f'ed up to deminish the accomplishment of the athletes just because the Olympics institution is a reflection of global corruption.

I remember a time when I felt proud to be a Mercan and damn that felt good. For 35 plus years though I've been disappointed, disillusioned, and disgusted by what's happened to a once great beacon of integrity to ideals, and pride of excellence. I can pin point the moment when everything started to go to hell. It was the day the Dodge Arias K came out. After that everything folded in on itself and shit really started stinking. The only place I still see that thing that makes proud to be an Merican is in AMATEUR athletics.

Closer to home for me, the US won it's 1000th gold metal in these summer games, and I was shocked to learn more than half of them came from California athletes. Damn that feels good.

giphy_8.gif

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Closer to home for me, the US won it's 1000th gold metal in these summer games, and I was shocked to learn more than half of them came from California athletes. Damn that feels good.

giphy_8.gif

Cause Californians will kill a fucker before letting them pass.

• Like 1

Cause Californians will kill a fucker before letting them pass.

Truth^. Mother fuckers running round shooting each other on the freeway in my hood. If Grand Theft Auto was made into a real life Olympic sport, the East Bay would be the national training site.  :rofl:

• Like 1

It started much sooner. '72.... Watergate and the slow demise of Nixon and his 'dirty tricks'. Nothing in the world was ever the same for me after '72, the endless summer of youth was over. Welcome to the real shitty world. Best you could hope for was to plot a course around most of the shit visible above the surface, and hope.

• Like 3

Swear this woman is either drunk or has the onset of a vestibular disorder.

She has to have help managing steps and cannot take a step back without knowing what her spacial obstacles are. If Mr. Biden had not given her an arm I think the woman would have been flat on her back.

Alex Jones claims he received an insider tip from the secret service that she has parkinsons and is in poor health.

Take that for what it's worth, if anything.

I HATE A.J. and he might know someone, but I wouldn't take it serious from him.  No credibility at all for me.

"The world is going to end next week....I have a pile of products you can buy though!!!!"

"The government is against you on everything...I have some vitamins in bulk to help you stay healthy!!"

"I am not on here to sell you anything or make myself rich. I do this program for you the listener, but I need you to buy my specific products to keep the show going....."

^^^^ it broadcasts under contract so the broadcast company pays for the show to stay on if it draws sponsorship income. ^^^^^

He is a loud mouth fat assed fuck face who caters to the farthest right of the normal spectrum...

Another thing I would never buy health food or take health advice from a 3 ton bag of shit. Get in shape and your health food products might look like they have a benefit to people. 

• Like 2

Alex Jones claims he received an insider tip from the secret service that she has parkinsons and is in poor health.

4.-Cat-Loki-with-Adorable-Vampurr-Fangs.

my friend Danny just told me the same shit. He's a conspiracy theorist for sure,,,,, pro Planet Nubia 

Alex Jones id full of it tho.

• Like 1

I can only hope,maybe her health is poor enough she'll have a coronary debating Trump.