I remember that morning very well.

I couldn't believe the devastation a small group of insiders could do.

This event more so than any other aligns me with conspiracy nuts... I was a NY firefighter at the time (not at the scene). We were all just lost in denial, confusion, sadness, confusion. Building 7. Nuff said. Who did it? I wouldn't implicate the US gov in the attack, but they are the ones not releasing the facts so... Why.

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

JFK's death is well past the time where anyone who was involved could be in a position to be accountable and none of that is being elaborated on, the Warren commission was a joke and so is the one for 9/11.

Govt's are not beneath allowing their own people die to advance a cause that benefits a small few or is done out of a severely twisted version of Patriotism.

What govt's are quite adept at is doing things to keep themselves in power and maintain control.

So don't expect any facts get out.

• Like 1

What would be the point of demolishing building 7. No one could know in advance the towers would fall on it and damage it critically. All it would do is increase exposure to conspiracy nuts. Oh! wait....

• Like 3

History tells us loud and clear that our government has and is lying to us. After 9/11, as soon as a state of war was declared, it gave our Government absolute license to lie to the people for prepossess of propaganda with the intent to mislead, and to defend military and intelligence secrecy. Look at the Government's war powers lies in the "defense of secrecy" during the civil war, WWI, WWII, and now coming out during Vietnam. The timing of this declaration of war after 9/11 made it virtually impossible for the 9/11 Commission to act independently to tell the truth. Just like the Warren Report, everything in the 9/11 report went through top level Government clearance before it was made public. We were at war shortly after Pearl Harbor covering any forehand knowledge FDR had of Dec 7, during the JFK, MLK, and RFK assassinations we were at war in Vietnam. War gives our Government the right to lie to us, and in the face of overwhelming evidence against the "official  story" all the Government has to do is stonewall behind their protection of secrecy. 

Given the evidence, I believe 9/11 was a false flag operation that brought us to war in the Middle East. Before poo pooing this, explain why for a year leading up to the first Gulf War we saw documentary after documentary demonizing Saddam Hussein. Why, because he was moving to sell his oil outside the Petrodollar Cycle (if you don't know what this is, look it up) to destabilize the US economy. Funny how when Saddam gassed his own people we didn't demonize him 5 years earlier. Why, because then he was still our bitch. 

I can't believe people want to bicker about where a transexual pisses when this shit IS HAPPENING. 

• Like 1

I remember that morning very well. 

I couldn't believe the devastation a small group of outsiders could do.  

I could believe it.  There had been talk of running airplanes into buildings for quite some time before it happened. My first words when i saw it on tv were "they finally did it"

• Like 1

JFK's death is well past the time where anyone who was involved could be in a position to be accountable and none of that is being elaborated on, the Warren commission was a joke and so is the one for 9/11.

Govt's are not beneath allowing their own people die to advance a cause that benefits a small few or is done out of a severely twisted version of Patriotism.

What govt's are quite adept at is doing things to keep themselves in power and maintain control.

So don't expect any facts get out.

JFK was a disgrace. Worse than clinton and his cigar.  I was expecting the same outcome for clinton but things have changed for the better in america in this respect. They were even executing his mistresses!  There were some hard ass ruthless fuckers in our govt back then. I hope they've all died off by now.

18k41qg3qzjr1jpg.jpg

"In the cabinet room at the White House, President Kennedy and his aides were crowding around maps that proved, without any doubt, that Russia had sent missiles to Cuba.

Kennedy’s face was dark with worry. Then suddenly he noticed that a very pretty brunette secretary had walked into the room.

Ignoring for the moment the fact that the planet might soon be plunged into Armageddon, he turned to whisper to an aide.

“Get me her name and number,” he said. “We may avert war tonight and I shall badly need some R&R.”

History tells us loud and clear that our government has and is lying to us. After 9/11, as soon as a state of war was declared, it gave our Government absolute license to lie to the people for prepossess of propaganda with the intent to mislead, and to defend military and intelligence secrecy. Look at the Government's war powers lies in the "defense of secrecy" during the civil war, WWI, WWII, and now coming out during Vietnam. The timing of this declaration of war after 9/11 made it virtually impossible for the 9/11 Commission to act independently to tell the truth. Just like the Warren Report, everything in the 9/11 report went through top level Government clearance before it was made public. We were at war shortly after Pearl Harbor covering any forehand knowledge FDR had of Dec 7, during the JFK, MLK, and RFK assassinations we were at war in Vietnam. War gives our Government the right to lie to us, and in the face of overwhelming evidence against the "official  story" all the Government has to do is stonewall behind their protection of secrecy. 

Given the evidence, I believe 9/11 was a false flag operation that brought us to war in the Middle East. Before poo pooing this, explain why for a year leading up to the first Gulf War we saw documentary after documentary demonizing Saddam Hussein. Why, because he was moving to sell his oil outside the Petrodollar Cycle (if you don't know what this is, look it up) to destabilize the US economy. Funny how when Saddam gassed his own people we didn't demonize him 5 years earlier. Why, because then he was still our bitch. 

I can't believe people want to bicker about where a transexual pisses when this shit IS HAPPENING. 

I'll poo-poo this ! Try to think rationally and clearly (or put the foil hat back on).Our Government DID NOT fly planes into buildings so they could start a war.Plain and simple an act of hatred by radical Muslim extremists.Why is that hard to believe when its still happening today ?

• Like 2

JFK was a disgrace. Worse than clinton and his cigar.  I was expecting the same outcome for clinton but things have changed for the better in america in this respect. They were even executing his mistresses!  There were some hard ass ruthless fuckers in our govt back then. I hope they've all died off by now.

18k41qg3qzjr1jpg.jpg

"In the cabinet room at the White House, President Kennedy and his aides were crowding around maps that proved, without any doubt, that Russia had sent missiles to Cuba.

Kennedy’s face was dark with worry. Then suddenly he noticed that a very pretty brunette secretary had walked into the room.

Ignoring for the moment the fact that the planet might soon be plunged into Armageddon, he turned to whisper to an aide.

“Get me her name and number,” he said. “We may avert war tonight and I shall badly need some R&R.”

First the above quote is.... what? the truth? 

Now about sex. Fucking right! People in office don't have sex? or only with their wives? In what one of the 11 dimensions of this string theory universe does this happen??? People have sex when the opportunity arises. Those with power probably this happens even more. I expect Kennedy was in a position to be discrete about it. No harm done, victimless 'crime'. I suppose he should have excused himself, gone and rubbed one out? Jacqueline was the victim??? She knew who she was marrying. Hell she did the same thing five years later after Jack was dead. Security, money, power/wealth. 

So Clinton glazed Monica's face so what? I'm jealous and admit it. Why wouldn't you? as sex with his wife WAS a sex crime.

As politicians are expected to be crooked I find it funny that people are 'outraged' to find out that they are only human when it comes to sex.   

• Like 3

True that....problem is peoples perception that politicians, should not lie, manipulate, plagiarize, and so on. They are people. They make mistakes like we all do and dont tell me they dont get horny and have sex are their offices, really, common. Or have sex with their slaves. A la jefferson. Second problem is we make them like demigods that they are not and make up stories, like washington telling the truth about cutting the cherry tree. Did not historians try make kennedy into a "camelot".

This thread is now under surveilance.  NSA Keywords: "bomb"  "jihad" "allah akbahr" "gotham metropolis"

https://nsa.gov1.info/dni/2016/index.html

Who makes this shit up??? Is there money in it? cause I want some. Remember San Bernadino and all that BS about the government wanting MicroSoft to write a code to hack their i phones (or whatever). This was the public display to lull 'others' into thinking their secrets were safe, but if you truly believe that the government would allow a perfect encryption communication system to operate under their noses you have to be crazy. Frankly I couldn't care less, I have nothing to hide and it's a small price to pay.

• Like 2

Some men carry and handle their diplomacy better than others.

When former U.S. Military commander in Afghanistan, General McChrystal, was called into the Oval Office by Barack Obama, he knew things weren't going to go well when the President accused him of not supporting him in his political role as President.

"It's not my job to support you as a politician, Mr. President, it's my job to support you as Commander-in-Chief," McChrystal replied, and he handed Obama his resignation.

Not satisfied with accepting McChrystal's resignation, the President made a cheap parting shot:

"I bet when I die you'll be happy to piss on my grave."

The General saluted and said, "Mr. President, I always told myself after leaving the Army I'd never stand in line again."

Ronald Kessler's book

• Like 3

First the above quote is.... what? the truth? 

Now about sex. Fucking right! People in office don't have sex? or only with their wives? In what one of the 11 dimensions of this string theory universe does this happen??? People have sex when the opportunity arises. Those with power probably this happens even more. I expect Kennedy was in a position to be discrete about it. No harm done, victimless 'crime'. I suppose he should have excused himself, gone and rubbed one out? Jacqueline was the victim??? She knew who she was marrying. Hell she did the same thing five years later after Jack was dead. Security, money, power/wealth. 

So Clinton glazed Monica's face so what? I'm jealous and admit it. Why wouldn't you? as sex with his wife WAS a sex crime.

As politicians are expected to be crooked I find it funny that people are 'outraged' to find out that they are only human when it comes to sex.   

I agree with some of this.I'd glaze Monica, and yes sex with Hillary would be a crime,even if married to her.

• Like 1

Can't say I was ever cross about the Bill giving Monica the pearls, I was cross about Billy giving ballistic tech to China, stealth tech, and who knows what else while renting out the lincoln bedroom to the chinese on many occasions. 

He did a lot of political favors for the cash, and I know many others have. Unfortunately for him and Hillary the info/tech age had sprung up and the secrets of the state could easily be had.  Wasn't easy to be able to stay under the radar and get away with shit. Now we really get to see how fucked these people are with all the leaked emails and inner workings of the DNC machine.

My money is on (4 dead) DNC staffers and NSA hacks, and Hillary naming Russia as the culprit is down right asinine. 

• Like 1

I'll poo-poo this ! Try to think rationally and clearly (or put the foil hat back on).Our Government DID NOT fly planes into buildings so they could start a war.Plain and simple an act of hatred by radical Muslim extremists.Why is that hard to believe when its still happening today ?

You believe what your told.