• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Even I thought there would be more here. More partisan character bashing.

When Obamas legitimacy as President was challenged, he basically said, "go for it, investigate my birth". Trump is going the other route and throwing anyone under the bus to hush the investigation.

Not that that means anything. He'd have a fit guilty or not.

Delivery/purchase was tied to Clinton. The evidence was collected previous to Clinton money.

See how one camp bought damaging evidence from Brittain, and one bought evidence from Russia.

Fuck em. Time for a new party

• Like 1

I'm not saying there hasn't been wrongdoing in the DOJ for years, but I know better than to trust a meme (intentional) written and made public by one party and a President under investigation. If the DOJ's use of the FISA process needs investigating, from a constitutional and national security standpoint, this is a FUCKING SHITTY way to go about it. But, if you're looking to sway public opinion in the FBI's investigation into the 2016 election, here's how it's done.

The Republican memo reads as if it's a conclusion looking for cherry picked evidence to back it up. According to this narrow point of view, it suggests the Steel dossier was the only thing used to obtain the FISA warrant. I don't think for a second that what's laid out in this little memo is how the FBI obtain the awesome weight of tapping the Republican nominee for president.

Given what's come out about Trump's campaign staff, his cabinet, and business dealings, it's fair to assume the FBI had much more direct evidence. Not to mention the FBI had been tapping multiple Russian operatives who had contact with Trump and his team. 

Let's not forget much of the Steel dossier has been substantiated. How do you think Trump get's his hair so yellow.

I'm not saying there hasn't been wrongdoing in the DOJ for years, but I know better than to trust a meme (intentional) written and made public by one party and a President under investigation. If the DOJ's use of the FISA process needs investigating, from a constitutional and national security standpoint, this is a FUCKING SHITTY way to go about it. But, if you're looking to sway public opinion in the FBI's investigation into the 2016 election, here's how it's done.

Well said

To clarify, it was used to renew the FISA warrant. 3 times.

And we can fake news away details on both sides we don't feel are accurate, however the IG report will be the real ball buster.

Not how it works. The DOJ shows a judge what evidence they have to get the warrant, and use the evidence gathered under the warrant to renew it. Although Trump nor the public knows what evidence is being uncovered, the fact that the warrant was renewed three times either says something about what's been found, or the DOJs miss-use of the FISA process. I hope we will see this through to end when all the evidence is made public.

Just noticed the Rep meme also revealed where and when the FBI investigation began, with information involving George Papadopoulos back in July 2016. That weasel pleaded guilty to federal charges along with two others who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, all have likely spilled their guts. Mueller wasn't handed this mess until May 2017. 

$20 says Trump legal team will use this memo as an excuse not to answer Mueller's questions.

Even I thought there would be more here. More partisan character bashing.

When Obamas legitimacy as President was challenged, he basically said, "go for it, investigate my birth". Trump is going the other route and throwing anyone under the bus to hush the investigation.

Not that that means anything. He'd have a fit guilty or not.

Partisan character bashing ? what would you call the attempts of Clinton,FBI employees,Steele and Page to undermine Trump's campaign and hopefully sway an election ? i certainly wouldn't call it character bashing.I would call it fucking corrupt and just completely wrong.And people are concerned about Russian meddling in our election ? how is Trump trying to hush an investigation because he wants this memo made public ? those involved should be thrown under a bus and run over several times.

• Like 1

Partisan character bashing ? what would you call the attempts of Clinton,FBI employees,Steele and Page to undermine Trump's campaign and hopefully sway an election ? i certainly wouldn't call it character bashing.I would call it fucking corrupt and just completely wrong.And people are concerned about Russian meddling in our election ? how is Trump trying to hush an investigation because he wants this memo made public ? those involved should be thrown under a bus and run over several times.

Unfortunately, you’re wasting keyboard strokes. The brainwashed will never admit their heroes had a hand in any wrongdoing. All you get is the hypocrisy Grayson pointed out and finger pointing. In the eyes of leftists, attempting to sway an election isn’t wrong when it’s in their benefit. Granted, the same shortbus riders were fine giving people the power to decide what votes meant during their desperate “hanging chad” attempt to install Gore beck in the day.

• Like 3

Delivery/purchase was tied to Clinton. The evidence was collected previous to Clinton money.

See how one camp bought damaging evidence from Brittain, and one bought evidence from Russia.

Fuck em. Time for a new party

Where Clinton money starts and stops..??

Ok guys, Clinton, Steele and Page attempted to undermined Trump's campaign and hopefully sway an election because they were conspiring to win the same office. Hillary is no hero, and she didn't invent opposition research.

Please explain how this memo exposes a secret society within the FBI who are in charge of orchestrating everything involving the investigation into Russia's known attempts to sway the 2016 election... or is that all just liberal fake news?

Unfortunately, you’re wasting keyboard strokes. The brainwashed will never admit their heroes had a hand in any wrongdoing. All you get is the hypocrisy Grayson pointed out and finger pointing. In the eyes of leftists, attempting to sway an election isn’t wrong when it’s in their benefit. Granted, the same shortbus riders were fine giving people the power to decide what votes meant during their desperate “hanging chad” attempt to install Gore beck in the day.

Projection, One’s own threat impulse is attributed to others.

So somehow my pointing out brainwashed leftists projection is...projection? Your level of fake psychobabble has reached a new low. That’s just another diversion tactic used to obfuscate the trump, er the truth.

• Like 1

So somehow my pointing out brainwashed leftists projection is...projection? Your level of fake psychobabble has reached a new low. That’s just another diversion tactic used to obfuscate the trump, er the truth.

I couldn't find the Michael Jackson gif so I'll just lol.

• Like 1

Comey testified under oath, the dossier was salacious and unverified.. oops.

McCabe testified under oath the FISA warrant wouldn't have been issued without the dossier... oops.

Comey signed the FISA warrant application.. oops.

• Like 4

Ok guys, Clinton, Steele and Page attempted to undermined Trump's campaign and hopefully sway an election because they were conspiring to win the same office. Hillary is no hero, and she didn't invent opposition research.

Please explain how this memo exposes a secret society within the FBI who are in charge of orchestrating everything involving the investigation into Russia's known attempts to sway the 2016 election... or is that all just liberal fake news?

Hillary paid foreign entities (including Russians) for "salacious and unverified" information about Trump - FACT

That salacious and unverified information was presented to a FISA court while intentionally omitting its source and funding - FACT

The surveillance warrant would not have been granted without the dossier, according to McCabe himself - FACT

Comey himself, under oath, admitted the dossier was "salacious and unverified" even though he signed the forms authorizing its use in obtaining a FISA warrant - FACT

It was concealed from the FISA court that the source of the Yahoo story used to "corroborate" the dossier was, in fact, the same compromised and fired Christopher Steele who wrote the dossier - FACT

Steele was working for Fusion GPS - FACT

Sure sounds like a "secret society within the FBI" trying to undermine an election and then later an elected president.  You know the FBI FISA WARRANT AGAINST A political candidate. 

This type of corruption should make you angry, no matter the party who is doing it. 

Also "Russia's known attempts to sway the 2016 election" you have a reliable source for that, you know one not made from "an anonymous source" but real facts? Because right now the PROVEN collusion for attempting to sway the 2016 election is Clinton with the Russians, so maybe you are referring to that as your source.

But of course if a person believe the means justifies the ends, then this corruption can be ignored as long as their preferred political candidate is elected. Which frankly disgusts me.

You don't have to support Trump to want to see these treasonous fucks hang.  The rule of law should prevail and apply equally to all.

• Like 7