• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no tanks stopping them in the stark manner of a Chinese Govt (Tianammen Square).

Liking it or not Trump won the election,that is how the system there works.

If not liking the outcome then protesting him being there is allowed and then next election you do whatever legally you can to change the next POTUS next time but in the meantime he's the POTUS.

Even the founding fathers would be telling them that.

Yes,we don't bring out tanks to stop protesters.We bring out all kinds of law enforcement to stand by and watch while protesters burn shit,flip cars over and throw rocks and bottles at those that are standing and watching.

• Like 1

Memo coming soon.. Hearing immediately after the STOU or tomorrow morning.

WaPo says could be released later.. Lets see who turns comes out correct on this one.

But most importantly...

REPORT: Two Senior FBI Officials Have Reviewed the Controversial GOP. They Found ZERO 'Factual Inaccuracies.'

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2018/01/30/report-fbi-officials-find-no-inaccuracies-in-controversial-gop-memo-n2441862

(Not familiar with townhall or guy benson)

Edited by Draker
  • Like 1

Nypost and dailymail also reporting McCabe was forced out after Wray read the memo.

Yeah, I'm seeing a couple minor sources use the term resigned which is what baffled me. He'd lose his full retirement if he resigned. Most are still saying he is using up vacation time till retirement. Though yes Draker, I do believe he was pressured to do whatever he is doing following the memo.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/31/rep-trey-gowdy-r-s-c-announces-will-not-seek-re-election-in-november.html

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., announces he will not seek re-election in November

one of the few that should actually hold a seat in congress or the senate.

First Jason Chaffetz leaves... now Gowdy? WTF.

• Like 2

I bet with an army of people trying to ruin you publicly, leaving while you are ahead is tempting.

Yeah, I can't blame him. He is very popular in his state and has little trouble getting re-elected.. but the work is probably less rewarding. His statement reflects this too.

After those complaints, Wray reviewed the memo over the weekend. Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., who was with Wray when he reviewed the memo, said the FBI director did not raise any national security concerns with him. Gowdy said the memo doesn't reveal any intelligence methods but it does reveal "one source."

http://komonews.com/news/nation-world/fbi-says-it-has-grave-concerns-about-accuracy-of-classified-memo-from-republicans-on-hou

Be hilarious if the "one source" turns out to be through the Amazon Echo or Google Home unit people willingly put in their homes.

I count my blessings my son is barely on the spectrum. Lots of other children aren't and their parents live a hellish life sacrificing for their children.

So, basically you presented your son an amputee when in fact he has a broken fingernail in an attempt to garner sympathy and in the process revealed your propensity to resort immediately to violence when presented with memes.....? 

I dunno, man, but when a parent of a special needs child openly states an intention to engage in violence over interwebs cartoons around here child protective services tends to make home visits to make sure the compromised parent doesn't go on a killing spree because of a "triggering" episode of Ren & Stimpy but we're kinda backward here :)

Meanwhile, in the sane world where generalized funny pictures don't elicit violence.........

joe15173807527902.png

• Like 2

CNN, the least trusted name in news, is reporting Trump asked Rod Rosenstein if he was on his team. 

Must have needed a narrative shift from the STOU.. or the possible memo release since it's been said that RR is named in the memo.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/31/rep-trey-gowdy-r-s-c-announces-will-not-seek-re-election-in-november.html

If anyone follows Qanon, they called this on 1/14/17.

Edit: Mentioned stepping down from House Ethics Committee.. so maybe called it, maybe not. I'm still skeptical about Q anon.

Edited by Draker

Is it common practice for the opposition to do another SOTU speech after the President does his ? WTF was that shit ? 

Yes, there is a response from the other party after the SOTU speech, with what basically amounts to a rebuttal. Some are better than others. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Response_to_the_State_of_the_Union_address

• Like 1

“Whatever skills I may have are better utilized in a courtroom than in Congress, and I enjoy our justice system more than our political system,” he said. “As I look back on my career, it is the jobs that both seek and reward fairness that are most rewarding.” 

... says it all doesn't it???? He's wasted in congress. Catch and release. He nails them and they just shrug it off.

• Like 4

I'm sure everyone is on the autism spectrum, it's such a broad generalisation it loses some of it's significance. It's a damn cartoon about sillary not autism, life is too short to let dumb shit on the internet effect you life.

Making an issue out of a non issue. Not about autism, it's about thin skins. THAT.... is the funny part.

So, basically you presented your son an amputee when in fact he has a broken fingernail in an attempt to garner sympathy and in the process revealed your propensity to resort immediately to violence when presented with memes.....? 

I dunno, man, but when a parent of a special needs child openly states an intention to engage in violence over interwebs cartoons around here child protective services tends to make home visits to make sure the compromised parent doesn't go on a killing spree because of a "triggering" episode of Ren & Stimpy but we're kinda backward here :)

Meanwhile, in the sane world where generalized funny pictures don't elicit violence.........

joe15173807527902.png

Ha ha ha ha

Hey give the young handsome Kennedy boy a break man ,, he spent days memorising that gibberish language..

My sons girlfriend was second generation American,, from Puerto Rico,,   and when we would go over to her grandparents house for family feasts,, we would just nod at the grandpa when he talked to us. 

God that girl was dumb

"Hey! Let's get the Whitest guy we know to speak Spanish to Dreamers! One that sounds like a white guy trying to tell the gardener to trim the bushes more!" 

23ojvw.jpg

• Like 2