• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

So, basically you presented your son an amputee when in fact he has a broken fingernail in an attempt to garner sympathy and in the process revealed your propensity to resort immediately to violence when presented with memes.....? 

I dunno, man, but when a parent of a special needs child openly states an intention to engage in violence over interwebs cartoons around here child protective services tends to make home visits to make sure the compromised parent doesn't go on a killing spree because of a "triggering" episode of Ren & Stimpy but we're kinda backward here :)

So, basically 21 days later this randomly shoots out your ass? Are we having a "triggering" episode today? 

Has Cheeto not tweeted since SOTU speech?

I think he took yesterday morning off at least. Specifically the Cali tax thing I was referring to.

Anyone think the administration etc can stay on message and focus on the SOTU issues more going forward.

• Like 1

Several times.

Ah ok. Cool. 

I think he took yesterday morning off at least. Specifically the Cali tax thing I was referring to.

Anyone think the administration etc can stay on message and focus on the SOTU issues more going forward.

If they are actually smart they would want to stay on message and not have time and oxygen wasted on any tweets that might be off topic.

If they are actually smart they would want to stay on message and not have time and oxygen wasted on any tweets that might be off topic.

You're right though, they did take some off after the speech. SOTU was a high point.. they were riding the wave.

• Like 1

Must be hard for the media to report this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=73&v=LsuPSqeFL6Q

Unifying? The bitch announced he's going offensive, expanding our nuclear arsenal, increasing military, and announcing that we are ready for war. That is the fucking opposite of unifying. What country feels unity after that message. There were several nails driven into our coffin in that message.

Unifying? The bitch announced he's going offensive, expanding our nuclear arsenal, increasing military, and announcing that we are ready for war. That is the fucking opposite of unifying. What country feels unity after that message. There were several nails driven into our coffin in that message.

Not everyone will agree, and that's the beauty of it. 

I don't think I heard any reference to expanding our nukes. Building a stronger military yes. I don't think he said directly we are ready for war, but maybe it could be inferred. 

What I found funny is the black caucus members not clapping for lowest african american unemployment.. of all time. It's almost like the democrats had an agenda going in.

To be fair.. the republicans have done it before too. It's politics.. it's petty.

• Like 1

Actually Draker only hard core leftist feel that way. Everyone else sees the truth in peace through strength.

and it was not expanding the nuclear but updating/replacing old.

It's all good, they can feel that way. If it were another country they could be jailed and put to death for posting something like that online. 

It's funny when you see the news that Americans are jailed in a foreign country for acting like assholes. They forget they don't have free speech or freedom of expression.

And if we didn't have our military, there is a very good chance we wouldn't have it either.

• Like 5

Timely post Draker

http://canoe.com/news/national/in-all-of-us-command-canadas-anthem-to-be-gender-neutral-after-senate-vote

'IN ALL OF US COMMAND': Canada's anthem to be gender neutral after Senate vote on bill

The Senate has passed a bill to make the national anthem more gender neutral, fulfilling the dying wish of Liberal MP Mauril Belanger.

The Senate has given its final approval to the legislation, which would change the second line of the anthem from “in all thy sons command” to “in all of us command.”

"unifying" not as global but national, we have too much infighting in our own country to be worried about getting all buddy buddy with every other country.

I get that. But nothing could divide me further than a president who wants to spend even more money on military when we are broke and already spend more than then next 8 countries combined. Over $600 billion! Fuck that action. This is not about being "Mightier", this is about money. Our tax dollars. Payouts to the defense contractors, munitions suppliers and subcontractors. Sell fear, collect $$.

I watched part of Donald Trumps state of the union.

It made me feel good...like heroin makes a junkie feel good.

I do not and will not fall for the con, because that is his mightiest gift..the subtle powers of psychic persuasion.

A con man through and through, he is not changing at age 71, he is not becoming "more presidential".

I can see clearly the wreckage he leaves behind in his wake once his empty and false words have been forgotten.

Now it is just wait and see and I have stopped watching the Trump show because it is not good for my mental health.

• Like 1

I do not and will not fall for the con, because that is his mightiest gift..the subtle powers of psychic persuasion.

A con man through and through, he is not changing at age 71, he is not becoming "more presidential".

I can see clearly the wreckage he leaves behind in his wake once his empty and false words have been forgotten.

Now it is just wait and see and I have stopped watching the Trump show because it is not good for my mental health.

Point out some of this wreckage would you ? If Trump isn't good for your mental health you should seek help from a mental health professional.Obamacare will cover it.

To be brutally honest, many of us have been concerned about the state of your mental health loooong before the Donald became president. I understand that the good he’s done is blindly rejected by others in your boat, but it’s hard to deny facts like low unemployment, record employment numbers for people of color, highest stock market ever. The guy has something going for him that an American president hasn’t had in years; he genuinely loves his country and unapologetically puts America first...this is a good thing.

• Like 3

To be brutally honest, many of us have been concerned about the state of your mental health loooong before the Donald became president. I understand that the good he’s done is blindly rejected by others in your boat, but it’s hard to deny facts like low unemployment, record employment numbers for people of color, highest stock market ever. The guy has something going for him that an American president hasn’t had in years; he genuinely loves his country and unapologetically puts America first...this is a good thing.

Truth

• Like 1

What about them ?

Well you asked the question...

Let me add press secretaries, national security advisors, and lets not forget the lessening of the office of president and world opinion of the US being run by this tweeting buffoon