Well you asked the question...

Let me add press secretaries, national security advisors, and lets not forget the lessening of the office of president and world opinion of the US being run by this tweeting buffoon

What about them ? world opinion ? who gives a shit ? what are you referring to ? 

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

To be brutally honest, many of us have been concerned about the state of your mental health loooong before the Donald became president. I understand that the good he’s done is blindly rejected by others in your boat, but it’s hard to deny facts like low unemployment, record employment numbers for people of color, highest stock market ever. The guy has something going for him that an American president hasn’t had in years; he genuinely loves his country and unapologetically puts America first...this is a good thing.

Wow. Under Trump, we've seen the first slow down in the lowering unemployment of African Americans. Almost 2% down per year under the second term of Obama 1% under Trump. It's called momentum. And he's slowing it down while claiming the achievement. Look at some numbers and stop taking the word of a salesman. Unemployment dropped massively under Obama and the economy was growing like crazy. A president isn't creditable for any first year numbers and in my opinion his only notable accomplishment is tax reform which I see as a serious financial blunder that wont be admitted until our next president.

Wow. Under Trump, we've seen the first slow down in the lowering unemployment of African Americans. Almost 2% down per year under the second term of Obama 1% under Trump. It's called momentum. And he's slowing it down while claiming the achievement. Look at some numbers and stop taking the word of a salesman. Unemployment dropped massively under Obama and the economy was growing like crazy. A president isn't creditable for any first year numbers and in my opinion his only notable accomplishment is tax reform which I see as a serious financial blunder that wont be admitted until our next president.

You do see the hypocrisy in your statement right? Here let me point it out:

1. You state: "A president isn't creditable for any first year numbers"

2. But then you state "Under Trump, we've seen the first slow down in the lowering unemployment of African Americans. Almost 2% down per year under the second term of Obama 1% under Trump."

So is he responsible for this number? But wait you just said he's NOT in 1). So which is it? By your own statement that slowdown would be Obama's doing.

I'll tell you.

The hypocrisy is easy: Basically the left will state anything positive happening is carryover from Obama but anything negative is Trump's fault. 

But here's the thing, you can't have it both ways.

• Like 1

Well, perhaps you missed the part where I clearly stated, and you quoted me stating Obamas SECOND term.

Everyone is a hypocrite. But hold your stones until you've read the statement.

Here, if you guys are wondering why the Black caucus wasn't giving Trump a standing ovation for his miracle black unemployment numbers

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000006

Well, perhaps you missed the part where I clearly stated, and you quoted me stating Obamas SECOND term.

Everyone is a hypocrite. But hold your stones until you've read the statement.

Here, if you guys are wondering why the Black caucus wasn't giving Trump a standing ovation for his miracle black unemployment numbers

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000006

"A president isn't creditable for any first year numbers"

"Under Trump, we've seen the first slow down in the lowering unemployment of African Americans. Almost 2% down per year under the second term of Obama 1% under Trump."

No I saw it. You're purposely ignoring where it says "under Trump" and then "first year".  If Trump, per your statement, is not responsible for the 1st year then by your statement the slow down would be due to Obama. 

OR 

If you are saying the "under Trump" is due to to Trump's actions then your "first year" numbers part is incorrect, the corollary being that Trump's actions for Positive Outcomes during the "first year" are also due to Trump's actions. E.g., positive growth in the economy.

So which is it? Is Trump responsible for the "first year" numbers or not? 

Otherwise your statement is logically inconsistent.

Edit:

Here let me state it this way:

A: If Trump is responsible for the "first year" numbers then the economic growth is his doing and the "slow down" in lowering of black unemployment is also his doing.

However,

B: If Trump is NOT responsible for the "first year" numbers then the economic growth is NOT his doing and the "slow down" in lowering of black unemployment is also NOT his doing.

So which statement is true?

And this is without even having to verify your claim of "Look at some numbers and stop taking the word of a salesman." My next step, if I felt like it, would be finding sources to check the veracity of this statement.

He is playing the numbers as a win. I'm saying, not only is it not to his credit, I'm also saying there isn't really a win for him to tout. Conceit + Dishonesty.

Pointing to the economy as Trumps win? 72 months of steady growth but thank god for Trump.

There is more truth in this one point though. Having a Republican in office, along with a Republican legislature has boosted our economy no doubt. Sadly, less so than Canada, or Mexico if we want to compare regionally. The global economy has realized serious gains! Less so the US.

Tough to change the flow of business and gov spending, and taxes , etc

When it comes to blowing money on the military, at least they fly jets , and make stuff explode, oh and feed people and have floating hospitals. If we want to debate the security

Money is being printed , so the only problem is increasing taxes to make more jobs in the government that are doing things for people they should do for themselves. Sloppy entities in the business of growing their employees and services, and expanding their out reach. Excusing the illegality of raising taxes.

Are the jobs numbers, GDP numbers, and business investments in the USA also carryover from Obama?

Job numbers, and business investments will grow under Trump. They did as well, under Obama, but Trump ® with legislative ® will do great in this Dept. GDP, I'm not so sure. Are we comparing to the 4% growth he promised on the campaign trail? Or the 3% he promised after elected? Or the 2.6% he actually got? Historically, a boost after election is expected. And with his tax cut, it will likely continue. But if it doesn't cover the shortfall of deficit who the fuck cares? It's basically a new credit card under a different name.

• Like 1