• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

When does Assange get set free? He got his passport.

There's many a slip 'twix the cup and the lip.

I think he's been free to leave any time he wants and is only seeking sanctuary in Russia.... but it can't go on forever. Where's he going? Paraguay or something? Good luck getting there without being intercepted.

• Like 1

Ah.... Ecuador embassy... was thinking of  Snowden. Just how bad does the US want him anyway? Enough to force his plane to divert? or hijack a boat in international waters? or intercept at a neutral airport??? Maybe a commando death squad in South America??? Taking him to trial may be worse than leaving him alone. Assange... the man in the high castle. 

• Like 1

Agreed

Is it ever mentioned that this guy would make a good Republican Nominee for the POTUS ticket?

Ah.... Ecuador embassy... was thinking of  Snowden. Just how bad does the US want him anyway? Enough to force his plane to divert? or hijack a boat in international waters? or intercept at a neutral airport??? Maybe a commando death squad in South America??? Taking him to trial may be worse than leaving him alone. Assange... the man in the high castle. 

I must've misread something there and missed a Snowden mention.

Snowden - USA wants him D E A D for sure.

Assange - USA fairly likely yes also but I would not say the two men have done the same things and neither would say the two have the same motivations be it good or bad.

Is it ever mentioned that this guy would make a good Republican Nominee for the POTUS ticket?

Not many people in Washington who care about their country's honor or their own.  Gowdy wouldn't want to do what it takes to become President, and ironically that's the very reason he would make a great executive leader. The end of the vid says it all.

• Like 1

What dominates the news when the memo comes out,...even on CNN. The memo.

What are the odd the market goes into profit taking or correction the day them memo is to be released? Unlikely but ok.

What are the odds the market takes a nose dive when the memo hits the news? That is winning the mega millions jackpot.

When the political class knows bad news is about to hit, what often happens? Make big news some place else.

How do you trigger a sell off? If you buy and sell stocks you already know the answer. Most of the market is set up on program selling. Fund managers set up buy sell parameters and go enjoy a nice cup of coffee. Individuals set up stop loss sells. So the only thing one needs to be able to do is trigger a large sells. With the fbi/cia already letting it slip they can hack your computer and make it look like the Russians did it,...not to difficult. However that would not even need to be done, there are enough government funds no one is going to complain that sells happened at the wrong time.

Trump is bragging about the market and how it has added value to so many people's retirement funds. What dose the deep state do? Make big news in the stock market to drowned out any news on the memo.

When it comes down to it the business class might hate Trump from the ceo to the person doing the floors. At the end of the day business is about doing business and having friendly tax/regulation environment is good for business. Same thing with investors, there in it to make money. Having a memo come out that more or less exonerates the man is not a reason to sell.

Anyway if you buy stocks now is a buyers market. A sell off like this will only last a short time soon or later people go back into correct sold positions.

Murica is going to have to wait to get their Hands on Assange.

UK court has upheld arrest warrant.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-07/julian-assange-wikileaks-founder-loses-challenge-to-uk-warrant/9403260

Meanwhile, POTUS has a conspiracy theory the FBI is out to get him.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/its-a-disgrace-trumps-unprecedented-battle-with-topsecret-agency/news-story/8fb77db6c7d09137fbd1675fb91bd0a2

• Like 1

Assange - USA fairly likely yes also but I would not say the two men have done the same things and neither would say the two have the same motivations be it good or bad.

One leaked classified info, as a whistle blower which has certain protections.

One publishes classified info.. similar to a news paper, but not obfuscated behind an 'anonymous source' named Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Page, Strzok, McCabe.. or otherwise.

I predict there will be a day when he leaves the embassy, most likely to Ecuador. 

• Like 2

Dow back up 570 today.. 

Still confused though, is this back to Obama's credit, or Trump? 

Credit goes to Obama,Trump inherited his booming economy.I also need to thank Obama for the $1,000 bonus my wife gets for being a long term Home Depot employee.

• Like 1