"2 days after Mueller was appointed Special Counsel, Strzok wrote, “For me, and this case, I personally have a sense of unfinished business. I unleashed it with MYE (Mid Year Exam aka Hillary Investigation). Now I need to fix it and finish it."

"Strzok and Page also exchanged views about the investigation on possible Russian collusion with the Trump campaign—calling it “unfinished business” and “an investigation leading to impeachment,” drawing parallels to Watergate, and expressing Strzok’s “gut sense and concern there’s no big there there." <-- Meaning investigating Russian collision when he has a feeling, there was none.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

"Over the period of at least four months, the FBI did not recover five months’ worth of

text messages requested by DOJ OIG and two Senate committees; however, when
pressed, DOJ OIG was able to recover missing texts in less than one week."
  • Like 1

1518014211019.jpg?ve=1&tl=1&text=big-top

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/07/criminal-referral-backs-up-nunes-on-dossier-claims-as-dems-push-rebuttal-memo.html

A newly released version of GOP senators’ criminal referral for Trump dossier author Christopher Steele appears to support key claims from the controversial memo on alleged surveillance abuse released last week by House Republicans and the White House.

senate memo. wish they would just make it all public. put the dirty laundry out there and let the chips fall where they may.

Russian operatives allegedly provided dirt on Trump yet Russia colluded with him ? 

• Like 2

People are pointing out how close we came to being a banana republic. At least the main players need to face treason charges. Lynch, Comey, Mueller and possibly Rosenstein. Then you have the two fbi lovers talking about keeping 0bama up to date. So this might all gets interesting, or not depending on if the spineless republicans break it open. Gowdy is already backing down I think due to possible appointment to the DOJ in the future.

• Like 1

People are pointing out how close we came to being a banana republic. At least the main players need to face treason charges. Lynch, Comey, Mueller and possibly Rosenstein. Then you have the two fbi lovers talking about keeping 0bama up to date. So this might all gets interesting, or not depending on if the spineless republicans break it open. Gowdy is already backing down I think due to possible appointment to the DOJ in the future.

Remember 90+ percent voted for H in DC. Gotta take care of the courts first.. then DOJ. Once those are squared away... prison time will be awarded.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, My island of Hawai'i just achieved 57% renewable for overall generation of electricity.  I believe the highest for any utility company in the country!  We even measured a momentary peak of 83% renewable mid-day this past year.  Damn proud.  Solar, Geothermal, Wind, and Hydro.  

• Like 5

And ?

What and? You said....

Russian operatives provided dirt on Trump yet Russia colluded with him ?

But posted this, which clearly says alleged.

Unless they changed the definition of alleged which used to mean...

al·leged

əˈlejd/

adjective

adjective: alleged

(of an incident or a person) said, without proof, to have taken place or to have a specified illegal or undesirable quality.

So you're saying they did, but back it up with something with no proof. This and....

Meanwhile, My island of Hawai'i just achieved 57% renewable for overall generation of electricity.  I believe the highest for any utility company in the country!  We even measured a momentary peak of 83% renewable mid-day this past year.  Damn proud.  Solar, Geothermal, Wind, and Hydro.  

With only a population of 1.43 million, that is pretty impressive   :thumbup:

• Like 2

With only a population of 1.43 million, that is pretty impressive :thumbup:

My island only has a couple hundred thousand. But the state maybe has that many. We are at 28% for the state with a mandate for 30% by 2020. We will beat that mark by several points it looks like. And we are committed to 100% by 2045. I've committed my last ten years to this target, and I think I've got another 10 in me. Transportation is the biggest hurdle. We have electric busses, and hydrogen busses in the fleet right now, but air transportation is yet to be addressed.

My island only has a couple hundred thousand. But the state maybe has that many. We are at 28% for the state with a mandate for 30% by 2020. We will beat that mark by several points it looks like. And we are committed to 100% by 2045. I've committed my last ten years to this target, and I think I've got another 10 in me. Transportation is the biggest hurdle. We have electric busses, and hydrogen busses in the fleet right now, but air transportation is yet to be addressed.

Well hydrogen air transportation didn't work out so well last time it was tried.  :rofl: 

32yR8VB.jpg

• Like 6

I assume Hawaii's energy efficiency "standard" is factoring in the container ships that bring pretty much,, everything, using close to 200+ TONS of fuel a day ?

Nail on the head!!!! Our biggest bullshit right there.

But we do have one of the worlds most efficient biodiesel plants pumping out diesel. And

https://www.google.com/amp/s/electrek.co/2018/01/12/large-tesla-ships-all-electric-barges/amp/

It's not much more than wishful thinking for an island so isolated, but it's a step. Our focus is growing more food.

• Like 1