• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

What and? You said....

But posted this, which clearly says alleged.

Unless they changed the definition of alleged which used to mean...

al·leged

əˈlejd/

adjective

adjective: alleged

(of an incident or a person) said, without proof, to have taken place or to have a specified illegal or undesirable quality.

So you're saying they did, but back it up with something with no proof. This and....

I quoted what somebody else posted.I asked a question.I know what "alleged" means.I didn't back up anything with "no proof" 

• Like 1

Why to conservatives talk all this shit about reducing spending when Dems are writing budgets? But when it's their turn they reduce income and raise spending.

Oh right, cuz military spending doesn't count...

They kept all the entitlements so they have something to blame for our debt that will shoot up.

• Like 1

Military spending in part goes back in thru taxes on the wages of soldiers and the taxes of those who make things for the military such as myself. Military spending is a complicated animal to say the least.

The Dem budget seems to contain a lot of just throw money at the problem, it will get better, it doesn't get better so they throw more money at it. It's a fat bastard paradox.

• Like 2

The military is a complicated beast, I agree. But money coming back as income taxes is more true of most of the programs they cut, such as education, national parks, etc. having a strong military awards us plenty of financial gains globally, but we spend more than 3 times our closest rival. This is the true reason our taxes hurt so much. If we spent the same as earths next biggest military budget, our taxes would decrease by 1/3.

Why to conservatives talk all this shit about reducing spending when Dems are writing budgets? But when it's their turn they reduce income and raise spending.

Oh right, cuz military spending doesn't count...

They kept all the entitlements so they have something to blame for our debt that will shoot up.

GOP-Spineless.gif

• Like 3

GOP-Spineless.gif

What the hell is the Republican party anymore? 

Ask the 35 Republican members of the house who are not seeking re-election in 2018

Trey Gowdy

Joe Barton

Jason Chaffetz

Bob Corker

Charlie Dent

Jimmy Duncan

Blake Farenthold

Jeff Flake

Trent Franks

Rodney Frelinghuysen

Bob Goodlatte

Gregg Harper

Orrin Hatch

Jeb Hensarling

Darrell Issa

Lynn Jenkins

Sam Johnson

Raul Labrador

Frank LoBiondo

Patrick Meehan

Tim Murphy

Kristi Noem

Steve Pearce

Ted Poe

Dave Reichert

Ileana Ros-Lehtinen

Ed Royce

Bill Shuster

Lamar Smith

Luther Strange

Pat Tiberi

Dave Trott

Since 1976, on average, 22 Rep and Dem House members retire each cycle. The country can see the writing on the wall. 

It's shocking how fast Trump has reformed the Republican party in his own image, and clearly many members of the party are ashamed by what they see. Other than the FBI or DOJ, Trey Gowdy has seen more evidence in the Russian investigation than anyone in the country. He believes that it's vital to the health of our democracy to let the investigation into the 2016 election run it's course, and he's clearly stated his total faith in Mueller's integrity and ability to do that fairly. Personally, I have 10 X more faith in Trey's opinion of Mueller's honor than I do in a frightened hyper defensive man-child like Trump. 

Not say'n the Democrats won't find a way to shoot themselves in both feet before Nov though.

• Like 1

Perhaps then time for the people to use that 2nd amendment right and take the control of the Republic and make a new Govt? 

Would the Govt allow them to tho?

No,it's really not that bad.With our population and so many people that are in disagreement on issues it wouldn't work.Unfortunately we need the government we have.

• Like 2

And as usual, we end up dealing with crumbs

IMG_9883.jpg

And fritter away the wasted hour in an off hand way.

28408553599_fcd8d31c79.jpg

Checking the Ratsun exchange rate on Dollars to Donuts I see strong indication this is a good time to hang on to you dough. 

• Like 1