A leak of a us government cable.. yup propaganda if I've seen it. Why is the director of the fbi hand delivering uranium to russia? That's not.. strange?

Fine.. disregard it.

Many other conflicts of interest.. let's just watch where this goes.

I think what Tr8er meant by "propaganda" wasn't the cable itself, but the way a portion of that leaked cable was taken totally out of context to manipulate public perception. I don't know about you, but concealing this 10 gram sample of highly enriched uranium was to confirm it was from a store of Georgian uranium seized and held by the US in a sting operation conducted by the Bush administration in 2006... yeah maybe we shouldn't disregard it, cuz that shit seems pretty propagandistic to me. 

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Paradime on this one. Draker, I only call you out when I see you off. And that's not often.

To clarify, the doc doesn't strike me as propaganda. The narrative of your delivery stunk of propaganda I'm seeing across the web.

• Like 2

Probably has nothing to do with a "special" probe into Clinton, or talks of an "insurance policy" in "Andy's office", right?

Yeah, probably not.

Perhaps he's just stepping down.. ahead of retirement. That's probably what it is.

"FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was forced to resign Monday, just as the House Intelligence Committee is expected to vote on the public release of a classified memo this afternoon revealing extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse under the Obama administration, sources told this reporter.

McCabe apparently lashed out to his colleagues when he was told he would be asked to resign, according to sources. FBI Director Christopher Wray viewed the four-page memo on Sunday, sources familiar with the discussions said."

^ so, clearly hearsay. Everything plausible leads to his vacation, up to retirement in March. These articles seem to suggest that our FBI shouldn't investigate our own... Unless they are liberal. Fucking biased bullshit.

Yes from both sides.

Both sides are so hell bent on taking down the other, they've sacrificed their own integrity to do it.

the irony is Hillary and Trump's personal pursuits of power have done more damage to your chosen party than any political enemy. IMO, rationalizing your side's corruption while only pointing a finger at the other side's corruption is the real problem. Unravelling corruption is a fucking ugly process, but leaving that in the hands of a bunch of corrupt myopically bias politicians and their crony corporate propaganda outlets is what's gotten us here. Until the public revolts and starts demanding accountability of OUR OWN SIDE as well as the other, it will only get worse.

I think... 

• Like 1

^ so, clearly hearsay. Everything plausible leads to his vacation, up to retirement in March. These articles seem to suggest that our FBI shouldn't investigate our own... Unless they are liberal. Fucking biased bullshit.

Yes from both sides.

Feel free to dismiss it.

Sara has been proven right many times. 

I read that,if Adam Schiff doesn't want it made public i really want to see it.

"The House Intelligence Committee on Monday evening voted to make public a GOP-crafted memo alleging what some Republicans say are “shocking” surveillance abuses at the Department of Justice (DOJ), according to the committee's Democratic members."

Feel free to dismiss it.

Sara has been proven right many times. 

Sara reporting there will likely be more resignations... also McCabe may be officially fired within the next few days.

Lets see if she's right.   :sleep:

Satanic Temple successfully argues that Missouri’s abortion laws violate their religious freedom

The Temple is taking up the case of a member they refer to as “Mary Doe,” who claims the law goes against her religious beliefs. The woman contends that back in May of 2015, she was forced to view an ultrasound of her fetus and required to read a booklet that stated life “begins at conception.”

All of this was forced upon her despite the fact that she “adheres to principles of the Satanic temple and has sincerely held religious beliefs different from the information in the informed consent booklet,” according to her case summary.

“Specifically, her letter advised she has deeply held religious beliefs that a nonviable fetus is not a separate human being but is part of her body and that abortion of a nonviable fetus does not terminate the life of a separate, unique, living human being,” the case summary stated according to NBC news.

The Satanic Temple’s Jex Blackmore says Mary Doe’s religious freedom is being trampled upon.

http://deadstate.org/satanic-temple-argues-that-missouris-extreme-abortion-laws-violate-their-religious-freedomfbrefreshforce/

Seems like this will ruffle a few Republican feathers for sure.

• Like 2

I tried but only got to the "stand against a column of tanks" part and had enough.

There's no tanks stopping them in the stark manner of a Chinese Govt (Tianammen Square).

Liking it or not Trump won the election,that is how the system there works.

If not liking the outcome then protesting him being there is allowed and then next election you do whatever legally you can to change the next POTUS next time but in the meantime he's the POTUS.

Even the founding fathers would be telling them that.

• Like 3