• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

California is the dumbest state in the union. (no offense to those ratsun members that live there)

No offense - we're ruled by the powers in Southern CA,& Sacramento.

We're more like Oregon,up here in NORTHERN California.

• Like 1

No offense - we're ruled by the powers in Southern CA,& Sacramento.

We're more like Oregon,up here in NORTHERN California.

Oregon is quickly turning to shit due to californians moving up here escaping from the crap cost of living down there....sad part is they're so ignorant that they keep voting in the same people they're running from....explain that logic!!, please....someone!

• Like 4

When I went to Montana,I wanted to put a bumper sticker

on the car that said something like  "JUST  VISITING - NOT STAYING".

I hate it when people move somewhere,& end up developing/ -

turning it into the same kind of place that they came to get away from.

• Like 1

on the car that said something like "JUST VISITING - NOT STAYING".

Hmmmmm. Like those Pilgrims who really wanted to get away to something new, but we're sure excited to share bibles with every American they encountered.

Oregon is quickly turning to shit due to californians moving up here escaping from the crap cost of living down there....sad part is they're so ignorant that they keep voting in the same people they're running from....explain that logic!!, please....someone!

You do realize Oregon and Washington are just as left as California dont you ? Its not Californians that are fucking up your state,its the people that have been living in your state.

• Like 1

I'm offended

• Like 1

The South needs to rise against the North! Those fuckers make us all look bad! 

Gov. Moonbeam and Gavin Nuisance are both from San Flakecisco!  We need to shove all the Liberals into San Francisco and Oakland and turn it into something like Escape From New York! 

c.jpg

• Like 3

on the car that said something like  "JUST  VISITING - NOT STAYING".

For 6 years after he lost, just north of Great Falls Montana the Barry Goldwater election poster "In your heart you know he's right" was still up!  Was there, saw that!  Agreed!

Wait....didn't the left mock and called Trump supporters "conspiracy theorists/looneys" when they accused the DNC of committing voter fraud? (witch BTW proven correct, case in point being that they did it to Bernie via ballot box stuffing in key states)

So now the Hillary loons are doing it, they still claim the Russians hacked the electronic voting machines....well....i guess this is an answer to my previous post?....perhaps Putin fears Hitlery will be President and is setting his pieces for battle.....hmmmm...

Yes, it's possible. It's another tool in the box for dealing with hateful, racist, homophobic, insensitive assholes. Society doesn't need them. Surely you can see this.

Yes, but still, prison time for words? 

So if I kill a gay person and I like gay people I'll get a shorter prison sentence than someone who kills a gay person because he hates gay people? 

I'm certainly not pro-hate speech by any means, but I'm not sure you should spend more time in jail for what you were thinking when you committed the crime. The person you killed is just as dead. 

This almost smacks of extra jail time for hurting someone's feelings, no? 

Unfortunately, the whole freedom of speech thing here in the US cuts both ways...