• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen dolomite, You are a joke.

So in conclusion ( that means summary of results  dolomite) your just an immature old man with nothing better to do then sit online all day and talk shit.

I plain on doing shit I feal like doing.

Because it's fucking Sweat.

Your all a bunch of dumbers than him.

Andre if you claim to be intellectually superior a spell check might help the cause.

I'm a couple pages late but you are worth the poke.

• Like 2

You know, Insomniacs is like that bar across town that you hear all kinds of crazy shit about. Like the 'special' show downstairs with the donkey lady on Saturday night, or the shooting every couple of months. The time the motorcycles crashed through the back door and rode up to the bar. How the police are usually too busy to go near it Friday night and there's a one in seven chance of getting into a fight just getting through the crowd milling outside. Insomniacs is like a fifteen year old, you know better but.... damn!

So you go there anyway, and come away with a broken tooth, someone else's vomit on you, twelve stitches, hair matted with blood, missing wallet, your head hurts and your feet stink. If you cared to complain to the police they would probably throw you in the back seat just for being a dick.  

• Like 3

Nice if you spelled my name right. And I'm on an iPhone so it constantly corrects what I type. But I never said I was good at writing. I'm great at math, science, and engineering.you all should watch our robot at competition. Because I biult that. Dolomite bring it on. I'll not only spin my slicks at the light I'll blast bast you if I give you a second head start.

• Like 1