• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen up Cleveland Jr., you entering a battle of wits is like bringing a knife to nuclear war...you are far out matched by everyone I've seen post here. You had an hour and a half and you came up with the above, sad state of affairs for our public schools, no creativity. Now run along and lie about your 2k HP charger to someone dumb enough to believe you. In closing, take a shower and get a fucking haircut unless you're going for the ''inner city homeless'' look on purpose.

Listen up Cleveland Jr., you entering a battle of wits is like bringing a knife to nuclear war...you are far out matched by everyone I've seen post here. You had an hour and a half and you came up with the above, sad state of affairs for our public schools, no creativity. Now run along and lie about your 2k HP charger to someone dumb enough to believe you. In closing, take a shower and get a fucking haircut unless you're going for the ''inner city homeless'' look on purpose.

yZskYv6.png?1?7607

• Like 2

Listen dolomite. You pick on me for having said I own a charger that can push out 2k hp? You're the fuck who owns a supra. I don't care who the fuck you are, a fucking smart car is better then a supra. Fuck. When I asked about the smog pump it was an idea I had. And it would work on paper, but no bearings or the blades inside are strong enough to stand up to the centripetal force and the bearings have a high coefficient of friction so it would you more horse power then it made. I love cars and I love hot rodding. I find ways that are outside of the box to make things work. If it doesn't well I learn from it and move on, like you should. So stop fucking riding me and I will respect you. Inner city hobo? Im actually doing something cool with my hair. Last time I cut it was for my grandfathers funeral the summer before I went in to high school. I plain to cut it when I graduate in june. Battle of wits? Well I will bet you that I am smarter then most of these fucks. I've been accepted into some of the highest colleges in the US. Top of my Physics and Calc classes. Im new to l series engines, but each engine has its little flaws, and ways of being worked on. Like the l20b is harder to work on stock then a stock l16 because the manifolds are harder to get to. Hemis are harder to work on because of the shape of the pistons inside, and the change in timing, they run hot and the slightest mistake with the cooling system it overheats, or how they starve for fuel. International scouts are hard to work on because the stock carb has a ring float that goes all around to keep it from starving when going up hill. I know more about other engines not these. wits? im sure ill win. unless you all are going back to being immature fucks. ya i know i say shit too but i say it as a joke. You have to know me to know i Joke around a lot and like to have fun. 

So in conclusion ( that means summary of results  dolomite) your just an immature old man with nothing better to do then sit online all day and talk shit

• Like 1