• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't realize college and degrees actually made you smarter. all those books make you so much better than the non book learning people i guess

enh, can't see it, i'm good

They don't. I actually hate school and never plain on going back. You have a book, you all have a book, its called a shop manual so you leaned by reading a book, or by someone that read a book. i hate smart ass people too. im not that smart just smarter then  most people i have seen on here

Listen, I've been accepted into some of the highest colleges in the US. Top of my Physics and Calc classes.

So why didn't you go?

Im in high school still and i dont like school, it was never for me. i like working and designing.

Ah you see, there is the problem, college is a place you go to LEARN, highschool is a place you go because you're FORECED to.

If you plain on being an intelligent individual you should plain on not being such a dong about it.

You see what I did there?

• Like 4

Ah you see, there is the problem, college is a place you go to LEARN, highschool is a place you go because you're FORECED to.

If you plain on being an intelligent individual you should plain on not being such a dong about it.

You see what I did there?

I sawz wut yu deed thar

• Like 1

You know, Insomniacs is like that bar across town that you hear all kinds of crazy shit about. Like the 'special' show downstairs with the donkey lady on Saturday night, or the shooting every couple of months. The time the motorcycles crashed through the back door and rode up to the bar. How the police are usually too busy to go near it Friday night and there's a one in seven chance of getting into a fight just getting through the crowd milling outside. Insomniacs is like a fifteen year old, you know better but.... damn!

So you go there anyway, and come away with a broken tooth, someone else's vomit on you, twelve stitches, hair matted with blood, missing wallet, your head hurts and your feet stink. If you cared to complain to the police they would probably throw you in the back seat just for being a dick.       

i_am_so_smart_by_helen_stifler-d47gmwn.j

could be cute if it weren't for the raybans and fake hair

Are you high??? That's manga fantasy material right there.

• Like 3

You know, Insomniacs is like that bar across town that you hear all kinds of crazy shit about. Like the 'special' show downstairs with the donkey lady on Saturday night, or the shooting every couple of months. The time the motorcycles crashed through the back door and rode up to the bar. How the police are usually too busy to go near it Friday night and there's a one in seven chance of getting into a fight just getting through the crowd milling outside. Insomniacs is like a fifteen year old, you know better but.... damn!

So you go there anyway, and come away with a broken tooth, someone else's vomit on you, twelve stitches, hair matted with blood, missing wallet, your head hurts and your feet stink. If you cared to complain to the police they would probably throw you in the back seat just for being a dick.

The you get there and the place is dead so you go home, the next day you hear about all the shit that happened after you left.

• Like 4

What color would you even classify her as ,,,,,, translucent??

Oh and i come here just to sit on the vomit stained couch and watch re-runs of Maude with the sound turned off.

We're talking about the internet place known as insomniacs, not your daily life.

• Like 2

Listen dolomite. You pick on me for having said I own a charger that can push out 2k hp? You're the fuck who owns a supra. I don't care who the fuck you are, a fucking smart car is better then a supra. Fuck. When I asked about the smog pump it was an idea I had. And it would work on paper, but no bearings or the blades inside are strong enough to stand up to the centripetal force and the bearings have a high coefficient of friction so it would you more horse power then it made. I love cars and I love hot rodding. I find ways that are outside of the box to make things work. If it doesn't well I learn from it and move on, like you should. So stop fucking riding me and I will respect you. Inner city hobo? Im actually doing something cool with my hair. Last time I cut it was for my grandfathers funeral the summer before I went in to high school. I plain to cut it when I graduate in june. Battle of wits? Well I will bet you that I am smarter then most of these fucks. I've been accepted into some of the highest colleges in the US. Top of my Physics and Calc classes. Im new to l series engines, but each engine has its little flaws, and ways of being worked on. Like the l20b is harder to work on stock then a stock l16 because the manifolds are harder to get to. Hemis are harder to work on because of the shape of the pistons inside, and the change in timing, they run hot and the slightest mistake with the cooling system it overheats, or how they starve for fuel. International scouts are hard to work on because the stock carb has a ring float that goes all around to keep it from starving when going up hill. I know more about other engines not these. wits? im sure ill win. unless you all are going back to being immature fucks. ya i know i say shit too but i say it as a joke. You have to know me to know i Joke around a lot and like to have fun. 

So in conclusion ( that means summary of results  dolomite) your just an immature old man with nothing better to do then sit online all day and talk shit

The above diatribe is the reason people jab at you, you go nuclear and say stupid shit. If you ever just said fuck you assholes and let it ride, you wouldn't get what you do. Shit talking a Supra simply proves how little you really know about cars, there's a fuckton of Supras out there that could spank your charger at the strip then hit corners on the way home. Insomniacs is the place where people bust each others balls and post stupid pics, not where we come to sing camp songs. The back and forth is the fun part, no tampons should be needed.

• Like 1