• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

that's not justice, that's vigilantism and it's worse than what you accuse her of.

You should move to Florida, you'd fit right in with the protectors of child murderers. You obviously have no children to have such a ricockulous(beyond ridiculous) view. ''The eyes of the law'', cry me a fuckin river. The eyes of the law really saved that little girl, didn't they? Do the world a favor and have a vasectomy.

Shirley Turner killed her husband, the Canadian gov still gave her full custody of her child who she later killed as well.

Wana talk nut bag????????   after she killed her husband the first thing she did was check her ebay account . Canadaian bail laws are a bit  :rofl:

You should move to Florida, you'd fit right in with the protectors of child murderers. You obviously have no children to have such a ricockulous(beyond ridiculous) view. ''The eyes of the law'', cry me a fuckin river. The eyes of the law really saved that little girl, didn't they? Do the world a favor and have a vasectomy.

zealot flecked with foam comes to mind.

Yep, when it comes to the eradication of child exploitation and murder, I am a bit fanatical...any decent person would be. I do recognize your right to support child murder, I just don't agree with it.

• Like 2

Shirley Turner killed her husband, the Canadian gov still gave her full custody of her child who she later killed as well.

Wana talk nut bag????????   after she killed her husband the first thing she did was check her ebay account . Canadaian bail laws are a bit  :rofl:

that bitch was fucked up. she tortured her husband's parents with access to the baby after some feminista judge was stupid enough to giver her bail by saying that her high level of education negated her flight risk. in the words of Stephen King, "A stiff dick has no conscience but some cunts have teeth." that whore was evil. she tried to frame some guy for rape by throwing one of her bloody tampons into his yard. she, Susan Smith, Andrea Yates and Darlie Routier were each little more than a life support system for a vagina. those creatures were devoid of humanity.

• Like 2

that bitch was fucked up. she tortured her husband's parents with access to the baby after some feminista judge was stupid enough to giver her bail by saying that her high level of education negated her flight risk. in the words of Stephen King, "A stiff dick has no conscience but some cunts have teeth." that whore was evil. she tried to frame some guy for rape by throwing one of her bloody tampons into his yard. she, Susan Smith, Andrea Yates and Darlie Routier were each little more than a life support system for a vagina. those creatures were devoid of humanity.

can you imagine having to pick up your grandchild from the person who killed your sons house? and go along with it for years until a new trial emerges.

of course she kills the grandchild, because she is a whacko, nothing new just another annoying whacko

totally maddening,,,, whata cunt

• Like 2

Yep, when it comes to the eradication of child exploitation and murder, I am a bit fanatical...any decent person would be. I do recognize your right to support child murder, I just don't agree with it.

We exist in a society of law, you don't have to like it but you MUST abide by it.

To say that you would kill someone who is suspected of a heinous crime is abhorrent to that rule. I live where one of the last lynchings in the U.S. happened and imagine this sort of mentality drove it.

I imagine you would demand some sort of physical punishment for sex offenders, castration or the like. Where would you draw the line? Who/what deems you a worthy judge. What if your sex offense was pissing in a bush near a school?  Only certain crimes are deemed worthy of capital punishment and even that is being debated by rational thinkers.

That you want to paint me as a baby-rapist only serves to further illustrate how knee-jerk your reactions are. Knee-jerk is emotional and has no place in law.

I don't expect you to agree with me but I do expect you not to kill.

D-Mike I respect you and won't further engage Dolomite's myopic rants.

can you imagine having to pick up your grandchild from the person who killed your sons house? and go along with it for years until a new trial emerges.

of course she kills the grandchild, because she is a whacko, nothing new just another annoying whacko

totally maddening,,,, whata cunt

yeah and they were such nice folks, infinitely patient with a woman whose mental instability was glaringly obvious to all but those charged with protecting the public from her.

http://yakima.craigslist.org/cto/4933991929.html

Bretheren...I need help.

This is my old truck. My first Datsun.
Wife says I can buy it, but not at the price.
Current owner, guy I sold it to, doesn't expect me to pay that either-but we have not talked price yet.

Read the ad. Needed brakes when I sold it to him. Needed a speedo cable too.
Looks much cleaner than when I sold it.

He says rebuilt motor, but has no receipts. I see he painted the motor.
My thought, no bore-not a rebuild. Just rings and bearings.

Idler, drag link, and king pins needed to be replaced when I sold it.
No indication that they were done.

Real value? Help me out guys.

• Like 2

How much did he pay for it plus his engine "rebuild" cost. Though if I were trying to buy it I'd probably offer 1500-2000 Unless I was trying to lowball around 1300.

Decent looking truck though. But yeah, offer what he played plus rebuild

He bought it for $800. Did not do a real rebuild. Reading through texts...pistons, rings, cyl. head rebuilt(210 head), water pump, fuel pump, and new weber. 

My concern...no bore or even mention of a hone. And, you spent a lot of money to keep stock parts. He told me new dizzy too. 

No matchbox. No 240z pistons. Not even a used peanut head. Hm. 

Wife says offer him $1200. I'm thinking a little bit more. 

Going to Ellensburg to look at it Sunday. 

Not to mention...where's my front fucking bumper?