(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

jack_lord.jpg

Not sure if 'Stony' was gay or just dressed bad. By bad, I mean attempting to look manly but coming off as kind of gay-ish. If he was trying for the gay look then he's dressed very well.  .

• Like 2
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

On the gay topic: i was a young teenager when Rock Hudson came out and it was almost as shocking as the death of Elvis had been a few years earlier. So many people just could not accept that such a handsome, rugged man was a lifelong homosexual and now Neil Patrick Harris thrives off that same sexual orientation that kept guys like Caesar Romero and Grampa Walton in fear for their careers.

IIRC Rock Hudson was only outed post death by letters his lover had sent him being made public.

My nominee for funniest gay dude in an "acting like a gay dude role"  ever,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i present

560-1-bigstock-Nathan-Lane-at-the-Los-An

True. 

One of my fave movies - The Birdcage.

oh, I (platonically) love me some Nathan Lane but my favorite gay actor was from a different era.

templetons_bowel_movement_by_juliomartel

e864aeb05e3e9b7f865e22efce76b45a.jpg

I know of this guy but cannot recall his name.

Funny as!!!   

IIRC Rock Hudson was only outed post death by letters his lover had sent him being made public.

you may be right. I know it was public knowledge that he had AIDS before he died but maybe 100% confirmation of his homosexuality came after his death. the thing is, in the 1980s, if you got AIDS you were gay until proven otherwise. it took Magic Johnson's diagnosis with the disease in 1990 to change the public's view of that.

• Like 1