• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad I found a setting that blocks gifs and classic rock videos.

when I was about 10 my dad took me on a historical prison tour up north. Anyway the graffiti on the wall was on par with some of the topics covered in this thread.

the prisoners even had funny cartoon names like, Squiggy and Paws.

I'm just glad i found a way to block posts by whiny entitleist little bay area crybabies, that shop at 7-11 but expects Escada type service  ,,,,,,,,,,, this thread is so much less ,, whaa whaaa whaa ,,,,,, for it.

200.gif

Even Batman says "suck my dick "  but being from the Bay area you probably are doing that right now since ,,, don't they teach that in kindergarten?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHZKSIaFenM

• Like 1

I'm just glad i found a way to block posts by whiny entitleist little bay area crybabies, that shop at 7-11 but expects Escada type service  ,,,,,,,,,,, this thread is so much less ,, whaa whaaa whaa ,,,,,, for it.

200.gif

ac dick cheese ?

when I move up north with 6 of my beard hipster friends I want some god damn service, none of this koffee pot takes me two hours to heat a hotdog bull shit. I pump my own gas for 1 less interaction of the rabbit eaterS

Even Batman says "suck my dick "  but being from the Bay area you probably are doing that right now since ,,, don't they teach that in kindergarten?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHZKSIaFenM

• Like 1

Thing is we do pump our own gas up here,,, and beings we're just now coming outta winter,, even the women up here are sporting a beard,, so won't know if hipster or dangerous fugitive till at least late March.

Hipsters don't bother me a shit at all ,,,,,,,,,  i live near a progressive college ,, been seeing crazy shit downtown since before it was cool .

• Like 2

Thing is we do pump our own gas up here,,, and beings we're just now coming outta winter,, even the women up here are sporting a beard,, so won't know if hipster or dangerous fugitive till at least late March.

Hipsters don't bother me a shit at all ,,,,,,,,,  i live near a progressive college ,, been seeing crazy shit downtown since before it was cool .

ohhhhhhhhh........  hot liberal chicks with corkscrew hair and hook noses,  

I actually know "Fade to Black" on guitar.     Should see this 1972 Gibson Les Paul guitar that came in the door the other day. Asking price $4000.00.   :crying:

said the hipster, go brew your fair trade shade grown sustainably shipped coffee in an earthenware pot with a hot rock to boil the water Emil.

Us real men don't eat licorice...

WE SMOKE IT!

licoricepipes_zps3fppydl0.jpg