• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they stopped delivering his mail (because he hates mailmen) and he forgot to pay his bills.

only I obtain the secret pm'd documents revealing the true side of Smokes existence. Never will this information be revealed.

soo for the time being Smoke is in l.a being scanned as a new c.g.i model for Warcraft, the final gathering

• Like 2

only I obtain the secret pm'd documents revealing the true side of Smokes existence. Never will this information be revealed.

soo for the time being Smoke is in l.a being scanned as a new c.g.i model for Warcraft, the final gathering

I will go with this.

smoke was leanord nimoy wasn't he?
  • Like 1

BS. I know you didn't receive anything from Smoke. 

• Like 1

BS. I know you didn't receive anything from Smoke.

maybe nothing recent, but I do contain personal emails that not even DatsunMike could get his hands on.

lets just say if you ever are in Syria and deside to pick up a bald hitchhiker in camo shorts, be sure and tell your wife there is no need to make you an extra plate for desert, hahahahah