Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmm,     rebuild l 16????????? for RVD

shoot me some numbers boss

it cost me $700 to have a Z20 bored nearly three millimeters, hot tanked, decked, honed, assembled con rods and pistons,  balance rotating assembly and extracted a broken off oil sender. If you just wanted a deck and hone I'm betting your in the same ballpark as what Tendril's paying.

if you want me to rebuild your L16 your gonna have to wait three years util I am out of school, working full time, and have a free weekend.

• Like 1

Yo fuck face gasoline attendent at 76 station on mac Arthur and High street, quite charging poor kids for matches after you sell them cigarettes, and turn on the air when someone asks because its the law. Been going there for 3 years til this cock sucker showed up.

almost annoying as the fugly cunt at grocery store who always asks to check my jacket for stollen shit.

it cost me $700 to have a Z20 bored nearly three millimeters, hot tanked, decked, honed, assembled con rods and pistons,  balance rotating assembly and extracted a broken off oil sender. If you just wanted a deck and hone I'm betting your in the same ballpark as what Tendril's paying.

if you want me to rebuild your L16 your gonna have to wait three years util I am out of school, working full time, and have a free weekend.

I want my shit spanky and responsive. Its running ok now, but seriously good to know

Yo fuck face gasoline attendent at 76 station on mac Arthur and High street, quite charging poor kids for matches after you sell them cigarettes, and turn on the air when someone asks because its the law. Been going there for 3 years til this cock sucker showed up.

almost annoying as the fugly cunt at grocery store who always asks to check my jacket for stollen shit.

do they have a soda machine?

go fill the largest cup you can find

accidentally drop that fucker on the counter, try and be sure to soak the lottery tickets I know he has under the counter.

Muthafucka best be providing me the air

• Like 1

I want my shit spanky and responsive. Its running ok now, but seriously good to know

you prolly just need new rings and honing. It's really easy stuff to do. getting the flywheel bolts to torque can be an adventure.

• Like 1

you prolly just need new rings and honing. It's really easy stuff to do. getting the flywheel bolts to torque can be an adventure.

usually there is a hole on the fly wheel, that you bolt a brace from trans mounting hole to fly wheel, 

not specific but similar

Image0348.jpg

• Like 1

oh, BTW I reset my valve lash yesterday and that ominous tick went away... that's the good news.

I went for a test run to see if anything would faill before I went on a 300 mile run on Friday. Got a flat and unknowingly shredded a $100 BF Goodrich... that's the bad news

America's tire will be able to get me a replacement tomorrow... that's the meh news

Tell her to call the cops and walk out. That's bull shit if she asks and you're an idiot if you let her.

• Like 1

The lady looks like a piranha with donesydrome,

I don't care really, whatever. Its because I have a parka stuffed with riding crap.

I told my friend who's black about it and he started laughing and told me that's why he can only wear wool p coats and fitted pants

Handed a debit card to this dude this mourning at quik mart and the guy raised his arms at me like w.t.f ????

I thought maybe the drawer was empty or there was a cash limit.

randomly just said debit and the guy was all like finally you decided.

ok you ex con mardie graw dickhead, you now ask the customer "credit or debit" then cash back, then hand receipt.

retail standard

cash back optional, signed receipt would be normal but not even necessary, thank you not even necessary.

this is a picture of a fish laying on a picture.

I was reading a 50 year old national geographic the other day and the story was about spear fishing off the coast of Catalina island. There was some underwater images showing black bass large enough to swallow the fishermen. 

These things are HUGE..... Im really surprised that old dude in the photo was able to land that fish with the cane pole he has...

• Like 1