• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm convinced RVD is a bit screwy. He seems to have a problem with people everywhere he goes. 

What if they're NOT the problem? What if you just have a huge booger hanging out of your nose?

Really though...people are stupid. Bitching/venting about them only hurts yourself. 

• Like 1

Back on topic: I don't see the difference between this "new" site and SearchTempest, I've used it to search for Datsuns within 400 miles of my zip code for years.

http://www.searchtempest.com/

Not "new" at all. Been there for years and through some changes. I do find it useful. I remember they used to cover CL ads but not any more- covering other sites, instead.

My team is better than your team mentality is the most typical "Pinhead" mind set. 

Keep watching MSNBC, CNN, FOXN, ABCN, and they will tell you exactly what you need to know. Your team is best. Your ideas are the only ones that work, and those other people are your enemy. Those people could never do as good as you, Make sure you tell everyone else how to live their lives. Because its your party who is for the people.

Fuck off. 

I also have varied degrees of hate for narrow mind sets. 

I despise the right team who acts as if they have a moral high ground to dictate choices, but I have a special type of hate for the lefties.. Those mother fuckers are the most pushy, racist, divisive, manipulative, assholes around. 

I think Smoke got busted for something or conscripted by the NSA.

Clinton 2016. Suck it, haters. You'd rather return to the Bush II era?

I think they stopped delivering his mail (because he hates mailmen) and he forgot to pay his bills.

• Like 1